Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White cuck completely shocked by nigger rapists

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Jfl how he keeps asking them to consider the suffering of foids who are raped and they don’t even understand what he’s talking about. He probably believes that indigenous cultures don’t sexualize women or only do so because of european colonialism so his NPC brain short circuited

Noooooooooo grape is bad :feels::feels::feels:

Jfl how he keeps asking them to consider the suffering of foids who are raped and they don’t even understand what he’s talking about. He probably believes that indigenous cultures don’t sexualize women or only do so because of european colonialism so his NPC brain short circuited
the nigger brain cant imagine themselves in someone elses shoes since their not smart enough, so maybe he realised this

Based. I like these niggers

Jfl how he keeps asking them to consider the suffering of foids who are raped and they don’t even understand what he’s talking about.
Suffering? lmao more like pleasure. The rapepill is the final and ultimate pill. The one pill that 99% of men will never be able to grasp the female psychological implications of because it would singlehandedly kill every last bit of hope they thought they had.
He probably believes that indigenous cultures don’t sexualize women or only do so because of european colonialism so his NPC brain short circuited
lol that’s a stretch

He probably believes that indigenous cultures don’t sexualize women or only do so because of european colonialism so his NPC brain short circuited
Even if they won’t say it out loud for the sake of political correctness, I think most normies are aware of how intrinsically “anti-feminist and patriarchal :foidSoy:“ native/deathnic cultures are. No one on earth will let you know more than an ethnic foid.

View attachment 1096371
Based

On one hand, niggers are savages. On another hand, maybe this is what is needed to accelerate society

Yeah europe and the US is doomed

What a faggot why are whites such cucks:feelsping: