Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal White Foid Brings Measuring tape to Party.

There you have the natural eugenicists.

Short men are the most abused people on the planet, everybody else gets defended from bigotry for characteristics they can't control but short men get constantly ridiculed for their height and it's acceptable to society. Fuck this retarded earth

Short men are the most abused people on the planet, everybody else gets defended from bigotry for characteristics they can't control but short men get constantly ridiculed for their height and it's acceptable to society. Fuck this retarded earth
I think shortcels have it the worst

Not even being facially attractive and having chad frame will bail you out if youre a midget (ask backtoschoolcel).

Not even being facially attractive and having chad frame will bail you out if youre a midget (ask backtoschoolcel).
Fucking brutal. I feel for shortcels I'm 5'9 i can't imagine being shorter

5'4 here, and trust me, being short is constant Suifuel you can never forget or get rid of.

My honest reaction:
Gained weight overnight feature

What about her body count? Is she going to measure it? Or are requirements only valid for men?

Also:

Measure my peninsula!

I'm 5'9 too and I still feel it's over :feelsbadman: i could not imagine being shorter so fucking brutal. I genuinely feel sorry for shortcels

Someone needs to measure her tits.

Women dont care about your height bro :soy:

If women can bring measuring tape to check height then men should be able to check the whores CUNT if it’s blown out or not.

I've seen foids do a lot of retarded shit but this might take the cake