Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee White foid has to hang on to the hood of a thief’s car, as a group of fat niggers steal her dog

He used it as a windshield wiper for bird shit, Based.

White foids would risk their lives for their sex partners

white people are insane about their dogs it's fucking stupid. it's a fucking dog you can get a new one you dumb bitch if you want with a bigger dog cock

White foids would risk their lives for their sex partners
Yes, that was very dangerous. She could have safely called the police, no point in jumping on the roof of a car, her legs could have been crushed.

white people are insane about their dogs it's fucking stupid. it's a fucking dog you can get a new one you dumb bitch if you want with a bigger dog cock
Yes, that puppy could have cost around $5,000, bulldogs are expensive. Don’t parade your cute little puppy in Hell Angeles, foid.

No. Dogs are family. I'll fight anyone who tries to steal my dog.

dogs are like family members.

if you go dog walking in burgerland especially nowadays and you don't have a firearm, then you have no one to blame when a pack of niggers and spics snatch your beloved furry friend/family member from you.

You're right. :D

No. Dogs are family. I'll fight anyone who tries to steal my dog.

dogs are like family members.

if you go dog walking in burgerland especially nowadays and you don't have a firearm, then you have no one to blame when a pack of niggers and spics snatch your beloved furry friend/family member from you.

I've done it before. A huge german shepard tried to kill my little sweet cavalier so I concaved it's skull inside out until it ran away.

Type of crime only jewmericans can do.

3 fat sheboons and 1 nigger have the collective iq that sums up to 80 in order to decide to steal a dog.

white people are insane about their dogs it's fucking stupid.
I don't why people get so attached to animals, it's weird. They treat it like it's part of their family. There are many people in poverty who own pets. Why own a creature that's financially draining? Dogs are like retarded babies who never grow up. I don't see the point in owning one, especially since they are so financially draining.