Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion White genocide is a myth

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
In a couple of more decades humans will be able to manipulate their genetics via systems like crispr. Once it becomes accessible for cheap, people will be giving their kids white skin and caucasian features. This will allow their kids to gain higher status and have a better, happier life with more opportunities.

White genocide isnt a myth. It’s demographics. Western europecels will the first ones to cease to exists

I don't care about muh white race I just want to die lol.

Ig there will be a shitskin genocide then

Whites birth rates are going down not because of the jews but because white women hate children.

White foids will always want Chad. There will always be whites around North America and Western Europe. JFL if you think all white bitches will go for BBC.

Also Russia isn't going fucking anywhere. Its also one of the most racist countries on the planet.

If ever one was white what would be the point

I'm not white but I do believe white genocide is real and the kicker here is that ironically it is caused by rich liberal white males and their permissiveness when it comes to their own women. White females are merely being bamboozled and used by rich liberal white males and giving into their more baser, more illogical instincts (being hypergamous, not having children, and thus being far unhappier than they were before). All because white men permissively allowed them to behave that way (letting them "loose" if you will), since white men saw the initial advantages of letting white women have their way (more sex for themselves, think 60s and 70s) but did not foresee the long term degenerative effects that it would have to white civilization.

White genocide is based on basic mathematics when examining sociological, economic, and political trends.

I also believe that JBW is real. As of this moment, no other group of human are enjoying life more than white men because of the primary fact that white men have an endless supply of sexual access to women of all races. When he acts on his privileges domestically, it comes at a huge cost which is the eventual extinction of his race. An extremely jealous and hypocritical mentality. Heavily covets the women of other races and protects his own from other races of men.

Most white incels are basically volcels. They can always dumpster dive for a noodlewhore, curry whore, or sheboon while most ethniccels are truecels.

A lot of white incels in here will ask things like, "Why do ethniccels feel theyre entitled to white foids?". They ask this and then I go out to the real world in SF and see normie/incel tier white guys dating women of ALL races. Happens every single weekend here in SF.

Last edited:
White foids will always want Chad. There will always be whites around North America and Western Europe. JFL if you think all white bitches will go for BBC.

Also Russia isn't going fucking anywhere. Its also one of the most racist countries on the planet.

i honestly don't give a fuck

In a couple of more decades humans will be able to manipulate their genetics via systems like crispr. Once it becomes accessible for cheap, people will be giving their kids white skin and caucasian features. This will allow their kids to gain higher status and have a better, happier life with more opportunities.
Kikecel detected.

Ignorant thread. Genetic manipulation has a 100% CHANCE of creating a Gattaca society. No, seriously, it is impossible to go any other way.

we are nowhere near to being close to having the technology to alter human or mammalian gene expression on a sophisticated system wide scale

crispr is a fucking meme, its a basic bacterial anti-viral enzyme that we hijacked to cut specific nucleotide sequences. We are gonna have to be more creative if we want to design technology capable of expressing multiple phenotypes on a massive scale, let alone changing existing ones

Because white foids are the most superior SMV, they dont care. It only takes most of them not having children at all and dick roulette jfl. Imagine caring about white genocide when these bitches are full bimbo mode and making incels by the tons. Stormfrontcels are a disgrace to the incel community, simps and cucks for whity.

White genocide isnt a myth. It’s demographics. Western europecels will the first ones to cease to exists
You can thank (((them))) for that

Ignorant thread. Genetic manipulation has a 100% CHANCE of creating a Gattaca society. No, seriously, it is impossible to go any other way.
Enforced genetic editing for everyone to create soyboys en mase brainwashed directly from birth.

Spoken like a true stormfrontcuck. Muh dying white race.

Of course it's a myth in that it's not genocide at all but race mixing is the way of the future like it or not. Most people will be pretty uniformly brown by some time in the future idk 100 years or something. White people will disappear but so will everyone else more or less.

I know its a myth but ıf ıt isnt you fuckers deserve it for buying countless wifes from Asia in 1900's

Ever heard of a little thing called mass-immigration? Why hire a white person when you can hire an immigrant and pay him far less? Hence all of this, they’re even encouraged to sleep with western women, this is all a plan to get more cheap workers, and as a result the whites are the first to disappear

I love it how white incels who never touched a white woman in their life complain about this jfl

Tfu on white whores, not my duty to care, if white stacies not giving me sam fak

@pp183 what are your toughts on asian genocide? Jbw maxxers steal your noodles.

/pol/tards on here are hilarious and quite retarded
firstly, why would you give a shit about your race as an incel
secondly, no one is deliberately killing white people
thirdly, the only people who are to blame for less white children are white women
No, no. It's obviously all the Islamic men invading Europe!!!!! :soy:

It’s real bbcpill is law

How lol? I'm not white
Because white foids are the most superior SMV, they dont care. It only takes most of them not having children at all and dick roulette jfl. Imagine caring about white genocide when these bitches are full bimbo mode and making incels by the tons. Stormfrontcels are a disgrace to the incel community, simps and cucks for whity.

IM.NOT.WHITE

Last edited:
Ok GrAYcel