Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee White genocide vs black genocide.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
FEC52908 A1DE 4D2D 95D0 810B31965A27
F3676C9F 16C9 4920 B3DA F90E3AD9D579

Great replacement has also been banned.
50DF9AA9 B424 4C49 9C3E 3A20F7EF1FB0

Kalergi Plan has also been banned. @Fat Link @Govid_Dorious
E86DCE95 FDB3 4DF1 80C2 53738A3B25F6

China is our enemy so it was expected, look at the homogeneous country they have with 1 billion of han chinese, they are just watching the west fall
Shit it’s TikTok, that’s why. I thought it was the Jews.

Who can it be now ?

Blacks r no threat
Exactly so why do they hate us so much they’re making it seem like blacks are some super magical mythical people

See the consequences of trying to create multi-racial & multi-ethnic countries with the concept of "all races are equal" or "race is a social construct" now?

Your kind deserves to be quarantined and drowned by the melting Himalayan glaciers.

@wereq
That would cause immense pollution to the waters there. :feelspuke::feelspuke: I would prefer to engineer a bioweapon that will kill indiscriminately across South Asia reducing the population to 10% of it original size. The remaining ones can then be carpet bombed out of existence. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

See the consequences of trying to create multi-racial & multi-ethnic countries with the concept of "all races are equal" or "race is a social construct" now?
That has nothing to do with OP's post

WE WUZ NATIVE AMERICANZ N SHIAAAT

That would cause immense pollution to the waters there. :feelspuke::feelspuke: I would prefer to engineer a bioweapon that will kill indiscriminately across South Asia reducing the population to 10% of it original size. The remaining ones can then be carpet bombed out of existence. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
Carpet bombed?

Tnd will commence

China is our enemy so it was expected, look at the homogeneous country they have with 1 billion of han chinese, they are just watching the west fall
They are dying as well, collpasing birthrates.

The j00s know that the moment the introdue technology and feminizem it collapses birthrates.

This is no conspircy, since even the UN admitted this fact lolololol.

most of africa and south asia, including india will soon see their birthrates collapse, same as IsrA3l, which is also a degenrate westran shit hole, expensive, unfair, feminized, yet in the same time demands man to be traditional while w0men can do as they please.

S@ndn1ggers are also becoming degenrate since their w0men also study and work lololol.

The j00s corrupted this whole w0rld, H1TLER is right. He, Musollini and Japan tried to save the world, but unfortently failed.

Dr Jobbels was right that if the j00s win the war, society will fall into darkness.

The neanderkike hates the cro magnon aka European man. This battle has been going on for tens of thousands of years and it won't stop anytime soon.

This is no conspircy, since even the UN admitted this fact lolololol.
Elab. What is your definition of conspiracy and when did the UN announce this fact?

I asked two questions and all u do is toss a link at me.
My definition of conspiracy thoery, is what soycity considers conspiracy. in our case that feminizem isn't contributing to collpasing birthrates.

and the UN publisehed this arounf 8-6 years, can't give u an exect date, but it was pretty frash when I was at the redpill community(Before it was infaltrated by puas).

Shit it’s TikTok, that’s why. I thought it was the Jews.
In all fairness it's probably Jews threatening to pull advertising and get them banned in countries that led to China doing that like they've been trying with Twitter doubt the chinks give a fuck about destroying whites.