Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White Incel = Soyboy/Nu-Male

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
Not in the social or political sense, but lookwise.

We're mostly bald(ing), under- or overweight, have a scrappy beard and wear glasses (or live blind).

Thanks for the highly processed food military-industrial complex! :feelsseriously:

High IQ. Most mayocels have the same kind of soyboy pheno. Mayocels and soys are really 2 sides of the same coin

f3ac8d58-ba59-4c54-8d48-928b53e7e8a0-jpeg.799032

High IQ. Most mayocels have the same kind of soyboy pheno. They’re really 2 sides of the same coin

Soypill, it's one of the hardest to swallow ... :feelsrope:

We're mostly bald(ing), under- or overweight, have a scrappy beard and wear glasses (or live blind).

Thanks for the highly processed food military-industrial complex! :feelsseriously:
Have shitty eyesight, but don't wear glasses. Am high T (enormous libido, strong akne). I shave myself regularly and find beards unaesthetic. I am however underweight.

Have shitty eyesight, but don't wear glasses. Am high T (enormous libido, strong akne). I shave myself regularly and find beards unaesthetic. I am however underweight.
Hairline still in existence?

Soypill, it's one of the hardest to swallow ... :feelsrope:
It honestly is. If I was a mayocel, I would be so embarrassed to be lumped in with those losers, because lord knows normies can’t differentiate between bluepilled/redpilled incels in denial and actual blackpilled incels. I know it’s blatantly lookist but idc
ngl, that picture is the reason I started to let my hair grow out more.
Wow, ded srs? :feelskek: Smart move tbh, I would too. Definitely ditch the glasses if you wear those too

Definitely ditch the glasses if you wear those too
I mean I have glasses too, but I never wore them much even before then.

Thinning at the front and in a few years it will be over.
Moggs me and I am allegedly still in my "prime" ... :feelsrope:
It honestly is. If I was a mayocel, I would be so embarrassed to be lumped in with those losers, because lord knows normies can’t differentiate between bluepilled/redpilled incels in denial and actual blackpilled incels. I know it’s blatantly lookist but idc
The worst; We apparently share the race with Chico and Gandy. :feelsseriously: That's why I don't get "race-loyalty" from Incels.

Last edited:
Glasses are one of the biggest failos you could have as a sub 6 male, the good thing is that they’re an easy fix. Even though you don’t wear them much, I would swap them out with colored contacts instead if I were you

Oh, so you already wear contacts and the glasses are just for when you’re not wearing them? Didn’t know ngl
sorry I meant that I got glasses first, didn't like how they felt and looked so I got contacts later on.
I still have my glasses though they are probably dusty as fuck. I was just saying I have glasses like the ones in the picture.

Last edited:
sorry I meant that I got glasses first, didn't like how they felt and looked so I got contacts later on.
I still have my glasses though they are probably dusty as fuck. I was just saying I have glasses like the ones in the picture.
I see. I hate how my glasses feel too, they slide off really easily like even if I look downwards for one second so I have to constantly push them up if my head is titled down even a little bit. Shit fucking sucks. I look like a retard with them because the lenses and frames are thick since my eyesight is dogshit but luckily they hide some of my biggest failos

I see. I hate how my glasses feel too tbh, they slide off really easily like even if I look downwards for one second so I have to constantly push them up if my head is titled down even a little bit. Shit fucking sucks. I look like a retard with them because the frames are super thick since my eyesight is dogshit but luckily they hide some of my biggest failos
Yea my frames were giga thick too and I always wore them like a retard. My eye area is probably one of my only decent features so it did the opposite for me and covered up my only halo.

Yea my frames were giga thick too and I always wore them like a retard. My eye area is probably one of my only decent features so it did the opposite for me and covered up my only halo.
Brutal shit man. I’ve had to wear these for as long as I can remember. Imagine walking around with a medical device on your face that signals to everyone around you that you’re a genetic dead end, meanwhile they’re seen as “cute” and “quirky” on foids :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/a_SL_YT_sWY?t=190

My eye area is probably one of my only decent features so it did the opposite for me and covered up my only halo.
Mogs me to andromeda and back, you lucky af if true. Eye area > everything. Without an above average eye area, you basically can’t have a good base, which is essential if you want to become good looking through looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing

You can see my picture around here, and glasses give me that school shooter look. I even tried totally changing frame styles.

Not all of us, some like me are just poor and social outcasts that just don't fit anywhere socially. My entire life I have felt like an alien on a completely foreign planet, I have a hard time relating to anybody really. I find it extremely difficult to interact with others.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I wear glasses, and yes, they're frames. :feelswhat:

Main qimg f3db4dc3e79ce83102043333e4caf60f

[Just kidding, my framed glasses don't look that bad by comparison.]
20/20 vision
:chad:
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I would like laser corrective eye surgery but that is out of my budget currently.

Last edited:

@Ecstasy looks like a soyboy:feelshaha:

Wearing glasses as sub8 = it's over

80% of americans are soyboys

white incels fit more the school shooter pheno

Last edited:
This site is filled with typical beta males despite arguments to the contrary

This site is filled with typical beta males despite arguments to the contrary
What an astonishing discovery. And here I thought it was full of alpha chads larping as undesirable males.

High IQ. Most mayocels have the same kind of soyboy pheno. Mayocels and soys are really 2 sides of the same coin

brutal :blackpill:

I have the same glasses as the guy on the right, brutally over for me.

Behold Tyrone

Attachments

• michael-b-jordan-04-gq-29jan18_gavin-bond_b.jpg
    michael-b-jordan-04-gq-29jan18_gavin-bond_b.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DsKgYCuVAAAuSXM.jpg
    DsKgYCuVAAAuSXM.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 24
to be honest the guy on the left would do very well here in my country at least

Lol the guy in the middle looks just like a guy at work that never talks to anyone. He even wears the glasses, has the hair, is really lean and has made that expression before. He also gets in people's way without acknowledging them (signals that he's annoyed/bitter with people).

Lmao if he goes er. :feelskek: