Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion White incels could possibly ascend in china/japan

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
10% - not ID worthy
im half white so cant
But white boys can ascend in china and japan even with small diks

most incels are broke IMO

Just go to another part of the world to betabuxx theory

I would prefer killing and going in jail in Germany than having a harem in China

only if you speak the language, curries can ascend there too lol. anyone but other gooks can ascend there except blacks in china

I'm curry and when i pretended to be a slightly better (LTN curry pictures used of someone who isnt me) on the internet when talking to a jap foid, i actually made good progress

if i get surgery ill ascend in japan for sure

im half white so cant
But white boys can ascend in china and japan even with small diks

So geomaxxing
Just go to another part of the world to betabuxx theory
only if you speak the language, curries can ascend there too lol. anyone but other gooks can ascend there except blacks in china

I'm curry and when i pretended to be a slightly better (LTN curry pictures used of someone who isnt me) on the internet when talking to a jap foid, i actually made good progress

if i get surgery ill ascend in japan for sure
I am going to try this in 2025 and record videos and make blogs in here.

I will print out Saint Hamudi stickers and stick them in all places I go to spread the word of the blackpill.

My final destination will be in Hieroshima and Nagasaki where I will discover the final blackpills of Saint Hamudi Hieroshima Nagaski Pill.

The Atomic Blackpill, it must be there in Nagaski and Hieroshima I will find it.

Also I am buy a Saint Blackops2cel shirt that I will wear there.

My trip is going to be fire tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh I can't wait tbh

I am high inhib as fuck but whatever, I dont give a fuck anymore.

I just hope I survive my surgery

Tbh this is what ethnics always say but nothing is preventing them from getting their own mailbrides. This is very akin to saying to a black American to just "go in Africa and just find a wife and then bring her back to America or you're a volcel"

You volcels for not wanting to fuck asians, incels shouldnt have standards
I swear more than half here are fakecels

I’d rather burn at the stake than touch a dirty gook
says the nigga whos never touched a foid in his life

whats wrong with a little asian pussy? prolly tastes like chow mein

´omg, EuLopean and AmeLican men are VeLy big´

You volcels for not wanting to fuck asians, incels shouldnt have standards
I swear more than half here are fakecels
theyre all fakecels, if you offered them a mildly chubby foid theyd reject her because theyre fakecels, just niggers who are victims to their faggot standards

says the nigga whos never touched a foid in his life

whats wrong with a little asian pussy? prolly tastes like chow mein
I’ve fucked over 60 hookers
Asian people are demonic and need to burn in nuclear fire
I despise their food and culture more than anything else I want their countries to be annihilated

Only works for normies.

im curry and tbh asian foids are better than curry foids, i could surgery maxx and one day hope to ascend in curryland if i wanted to though

just saving for surgery maxx
Tbh this is what ethnics always say but nothing is preventing them from getting their own mailbrides. This is very akin to saying to a black American to just "go in Africa and just find a wife and then bring her back to America or you're a volcel"

I’ve fucked over 60 hookers
Asian people are demonic and need to burn in nuclear fire
I despise their food and culture more than anything else I want their countries to be annihilated
fakecel kike

I don´t feel attracted to Asians at all btw
Me too I don’t fucking get it with these SEA obsessed incels then fucking go there and leave the real trucels on here the fuck alone :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

No, no we can not

kys faggot
you go first, ill sell you to the kabbalah gods so i can finally put your kike blood and foreskin to good use and buy a khazar foid's virginity

you go first, ill sell you to the kabbalah gods so i can finally put your kike blood and foreskin to good use and buy a khazar foid's virginity
Reported for hate speech

Me too I don’t fucking get it with these SEA obsessed incels then fucking go there and leave the real trucels on here the fuck alone :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
Im white, and a firm believer that we are not supposed to race mix.
If you consider paying thousands in order to go overseas, you are a total failure cause your own ´Tribe´ rejected you.
These bitches dont like you for who you are, but for your money/resources instead.

Nah just would prefer to rape white blonde women than having a skinny ugly gook to love me
rape sounds exhausting, need to work out harder for that shit

Im white, and a firm believer that we are not supposed to race mix.
If you consider paying thousands in order to go overseas, you are a total failure cause your own ´Tribe´ rejected you.
These bitched dont like you for who you are, but for your money/resources instead.
Exactly how I feel
Your checks in the mail :feelsLSD:

10% - not ID worthy
NevER began for JBW copERs

Go back to watching anime or whatever with your rice eating monkey looking gooks
i didnt know a truecel is allowed to be this arrogant, nigga we're both bottom of the barrel

i didnt know a truecel is allowed to be this arrogant, nigga we're both bottom of the barrel
Western European culture is the most superior culture followed by American and I’d rather die than live near gook or their culture even their food sucks

your own culture doesnt even like you though. Jewish foids want nothing to do with you, thats why youre on this site dumbass
Western European culture is the most superior culture followed by American and I’d rather die than live near gook or their culture even their food sucks

China and Japan are high tier Asians
Maybe in indonesia or Cambodia

your own culture doesnt even like you though. Jewish foids want nothing to do with you, thats why youre on this site dumbass
I don’t care
I’m white girl only

Those women would rather kill themselves than be with me

I like North Korean foids, would be nice to be an elite there
Fuck capitalism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back