Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White liberals in Oakland, CA getting fed up with niggers and spics

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl. These white folks were likely woke BLM democratic voters just a few years before with BLM posters on their windows.

Now they're fed up cuz they've been robbed once or multiple times or know someone that has been robbed.

All sorts of quality of life issues are associated with nigger and spic areas. All sorts of crime. Constant loud music. Reckless speeding. Drunk driving. Blowing past red lights/stop signs. Illegal dumping. littering. car side shows, etc... list goes on and on.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORx_bGVCQmI

1st world problems
when nigs comming from SS tried to enter the country back in the day, they were enslaved by libyans and bought and sold like slaves. i can't imagine sharing my food and space with thugs who come here just to spread degeneracy and rape little boys.

These conservative blacks on YouTube make me cringe. The whole thing makes me cringe, but especially them.

Brought it on themselves.

imagine paying 1 million dollars a year to attend uc berkeley and you get robbed by an "urban gentleman"

Thanks to the media they thought the average jogger was a mix of Morgan Freeman and Chris Rock.

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN
killin em softly dave chappelle GIF

watermelon catcher GIF
los angeles zoo eating GIF by Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens

he dindu nuffing, he a good boy

These conservative blacks on YouTube make me cringe. The whole thing makes me cringe, but especially them.
I dont believe they are representative of niggers in general. Conservative niggers is cope

I dont believe they are representative of niggers in general. Conservative niggers is cope
I hate that they position themselves in such a cucked position. They are one of the good ones, not like the others, the civilised, rational ones; a performative dance to appease white conservatives. Not a fan of extremes, so dislike both the left and right.

Most Africans are conservative. Not sure about American blacks - I believe most vote Democrat or whatever the left leaning party is.

Last edited:
I hate that they position themselves in such a cucked position. They are one of the good ones, not like the others, the civilised, rational ones; a performative dance to appease white conservatives. Not a fan of extremes, so dislike both the left and right.

Most Africans are conservative. Not sure about American blacks - I believe most vote Democrat or whatever the left leaning party is.
Niggers in the us are like Kanye West. Conservative at heart, homophobic and radically transphobic, christian, but still forced to vote for democrats because muh racism.

Niggers in the us are like Kanye West. Conservative at heart, homophobic and radically transphobic, christian, but still forced to vote for democrats because muh racism.
most blacks don’t vote, the ones that do vote democrat

Most Africans are conservative. Not sure about American blacks
Africans and American Blacks aren't the same people. Blacks in America don't have any connection to their ancestral homelands or the country that brought their recent ancestors over as slaves. They have no real identity, and so they become the niggers that you see in media, because fuck dem whytees nigga, make money and fuk bichez.

This happens when you have no connection to your original culture. It's a tragic position.
. Blacks in America don't have any connection to their ancestral homelands or the country that brought their recent ancestors over as slaves. They have no real identity,
Over

JFL his channel is actually called "Black Conservative Perspective" Beyond ovER