Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do liberal white americans tolerate niggers and spics so much?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I live around niggers and spics and some of them seriously piss me off. Yea there are some good hispanic and black people that I interact with but a lot of them are also flat out trash.

Why do white people tolerate those nigger and spic trash so much?

I swear in East asian countries those spics and nigger thugs that pull that shit in California would never EVER get away with it. We East asians don't tolerate that crap. By severely punishing the nigger and spic scum, we make it easier for the law abiding blacks and hispanics and the rest of society.

White liberal society is the opposite. Whites are lenient on the nigger and spic thugs that wreak havoc on ALL of society as well as in the black and brown communities.

Whites seem so afraid of doing the right thing. SO FUCKIn what if the niggers and spics yell racism. When the thugs are punished all of society benefits. As well as the people in black and brown communities.

As far as this story, this has been getting nation wide attention. These two thugs ran over innocent people. This case is emblematic of whats wrong with America and so thats why its getting so much attention.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIUDOp4CaSI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qJOH2WD18s

White guilt and white guilt only. They feel guilty for muh slavery and sheeit.

The niggers and spics who do stuff like this needs to be put back in the cotton field

They do it simply because there are no consequences for their actions.

because they are secretly into cuckolding.