Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White man being treated like a literal dog by niggers

I mean if he is real pedophile that was fucking kids then fuck him.

Last edited:
if the story is true he is pedo thats good he deserves worse,

I do think we need to maintain basic standards in prisons.

If we want a worse punishment for someone then we should sentence them to it ourselves, not hope other prisoners do it for us.

I do think we need to maintain basic standards in prisons.

If we want a worse punishment for someone then we should sentence them to it ourselves, not hope other prisoners do it for us.
USA corrections is a joke all the COs sit around all day and do nothing. If a brawl breaks out there is over an 80% chance someone dies from brain injury, and it takes 45 minutes for guards to report to a dying inmate or heart attack Victim

USA corrections is a joke all the COs sit around all day and do nothing. If a brawl breaks out there is over an 80% chance someone dies from brain injury, and it takes 45 minutes for guards to report to a dying inmate or heart attack Victim

That's a real shame IMO.

I'm not saying prisons should be nice, but they should be genuinely functional as living spaces.

He's a pedo, in a JewSA prison. Race doesn't really matter here, as much as you want it to fakecel nignog

Fuck pedos, not impressed by negros though