Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy White men back then vs now

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★
Back then:

Thumb

Vs now:

i want to die
fuck this gay earth

Life on tutorial mode for the second dude

Once the west loses it's military protection by the ZOG and the power goes out, tribal men will rule once again bc everybody else dies without the protection of (((them)))

@RREEEEEEEEE :feelswhat::lul:
This is what happens if castration isn't mandated against fakecels refugees their testicles go retarded and satanic and their thoughts get flooded with this shit:feelsree:

The lack of pussy has strangled out the life force and general well-being of the west for a majority of men, it's over. :blackpill::feelsjuice::yes:

The only way to save the west currently and western White men are to inundate it with unlimited pussy, we need a damn flood or tsunami of unlimited pussy to cover the land, it's our only salvation at this point. Sadly, I just don't see it happening. It's fucking over, it's just a slow terminal death into oblivion and annihilation at this point. There's nothing else that can be said. :blackpill::dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
The lack of pussy has strangled out the life force and general well-being of the west for a majority of men, it's over. :blackpill::feelsjuice::yes:

The only way to save the west currently and western White men are to inundate it with unlimited pussy, we need a damn flood or tsunami of unlimited pussy to cover the land, it's our only salvation at this point. Sadly, I just don't see it happening. It's fucking over, it's just a slow terminal death into oblivion and annihilation at this point. There's nothing else that can be said. :blackpill::dafuckfeels:
Its mostly testosterone levels that cause this. Compare your average skinny-fat redditor with weak facial hair to your average rural european early 20th century.