Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White men have the lowest celebacy rates among young adults.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
F6wjluP.gif

Another brutal blackpill regarding the correlation between race and celibacy rates. It goes something like this: whites > beaners > niggers > rice/curries.

"Bu...Bu...But muh BBC!!!!" ROFLMAO!!!!

Nigger copers on suicide watch.

over for ethnics

yeah, whites are more attractive on average so no surprise there

Is this study measuring who’s in a current relationship or is it over the last few years or something?

when we get another cho ffs

Not according to the nigger copers on this site.
JBW is nigger tier logic though. It's like saying an 80 IQ asian will have an advantage over a 100 IQ black on a math test because statistically the asian guy's racial group performs better on g loaded tests on average. If you're an ugly white you have as much an advantage over a good looking black where the dating market is concerned as the 80 IQ asian does over the 100 IQ black on a math test, that is to say none at all

Fake news obviously, because muh niggers

JBW is nigger tier logic though. It's like saying an 80 IQ asian will have an advantage on over a 100 IQ black on a math test because statistically the asian guy's racial group performs better on g loaded tests on average. If you're an ugly white you have as much an advantage over a good looking black where the dating market is concerned as the 80 IQ asian does over the 100 IQ black on a math test
Planck scale IQ shitpost. JBW just means that all else being equal Whites will have a MASSIVE advantage over ethnics.

Now what part of that do you not understand?

Low IQ shitpost. JBW just means that all else being equal Whites will have a MASSIVE advantage over ethnics.

Now what part of that do you not understand?
And why do they have an advantage, do you think? Is it because they're more attractive on average, or is it because of their skin color?

And why do they have an advantage, do you think? Is it because they're more attractive on average, or is it because of their skin color?
It's because of their race which makes them more attractive.

JBW is nigger tier logic though. It's like saying an 80 IQ asian will have an advantage over a 100 IQ black on a math test because statistically the asian guy's racial group performs better on g loaded tests on average. If you're an ugly white you have as much an advantage over a good looking black where the dating market is concerned as the 80 IQ asian does over the 100 IQ black on a math test, that is to say none at all

F6wjluP.gif

Another brutal blackpill regarding the correlation between race and celibacy rates. It goes something like this: whites > beaners > niggers > rice/curries.

"Bu...Bu...But muh BBC!!!!" ROFLMAO!!!!

Nigger copers on suicide watch.
I was fine as an adolescents. normal attention..normal things happening. times were good. experiences were good. then young adulthood and the fun ends....gigachad everywhere...money...just noped out.
so I find it odd that the adolescents bar is higher than young adult bar. because school is the easiest time imo. guess it's a bunch of normies NT maxxing. god I really hate NT people

That doesn't even make sense

Races are not equal to each other

I will get mogged by chang and chadpreet and tyrone

regardless of what the average white or curry or black or asian looks like
don't bother, if he's too low IQ to understand my analogy he wont understand you either

I will get mogged by chang and chadpreet and tyrone

regardless of what the average white or curry or black or asian looks like
I think most of the black non tyrones must get killed in some ritual. so the only black males you even see are tyrones. some real racism shit right there. they never make it out of primary. they got ate.
"yeet" is probably what they say during this ritual while killing all the non tyrone black boys

I said ALL ELSE BEING equal, meaning everything besides race (aka, height, frame, status, money...etc). Now what part of that do you not understand?

don't bother, if he's too low IQ to understand my analogy he wont understand you either
You didn't even make an analogy, just a bunch of copes. Holy shit currycels are fucking low IQ.

You didn't even make an analogy, just a bunch of copes. Holy shit currycels are fucking low IQ.
I'm white. Besides, there's no point arguing someone that doesn't understand that correlation does not equal causation

I'm white.

So another coping whitecel trying to downplay JBW. Do you honestly think anyone is going to buy that shit? My god you're fucking stupid.

Besides, there's no point arguing someone that doesn't understand that correlation does not equal causation

WTF does that even have to do with this thread? I'm still waiting for that analogy you spoke of.

WTF does that even have to do with this thread? I'm still waiting for that analogy you spoke of.

I said ALL ELSE BEING equal, meaning everything besides race (aka, height, frame, status, money...etc). Now what part of that do you not understand?

again, no evidence at all, just blind assertions

again, no evidence at all, just blind assertions
>Asks me to provide evidence.
>Provides no evidence of his own for his coping assertions.

And what would you accept as evidence anyway you dumb fuck?
JBW is nigger tier logic though.
And you're the one who brought up JBW when there was no mentioning of it in the OP. LITERELLAY NO ONE BROUGHT UP JBW UNTIL YOU DID. Holy shit at your room temperature, ethnic tier IQ.

Last edited:
Race directly affects face too

Which makes this idea vague and inconsistent

Unless you're using the average white man's face and the average curry or whatever's face to argue that whites are more attractive on average

Race directly affects face too

Which makes this idea vague and inconsistent

Unless you're using the average white man's face and the average curry or whatever's face to argue that whites are more attractive on average
So you're telling me an 8/10 rice will do just as well as an 8/10 White?

This.

JBW is only almost true in SEA countries. Just because the ratio of whitecels is lower doesn't mean there aren't a lot of whitecels in western countries.

But sadly enough ugly white males are not your competition. Go and tell Chang that he is being in competition with White chad.

Unluckily enough, I wont get to reproduce and people of my type will be wiped out anyways. So thats that.

This.

JBW is only almost true in SEA countries. Just because the ratio of whitecels is lower doesn't mean there aren't a lot of whitecels in western countries.
The OP was not about JBW. It's just stating that White men have the lowest celibacy rate. That single digit IQ retard @DeformAspergerCel was the one who brought up JBW.

And please point out where I said that there aren't whitecels in western country? You're coping so hard that you had to derail this thread to the point that's it's off topic.

The OP was not about JBW. It's just stating that White men have the lowest celibacy rate. That single digit IQ retard @DeformAspergerCel was the one who brought up JBW.

And please point out where I said that there aren't whitecels in western country? You're coping so hard that you had to derail this thread to the point that's it's off topic.
point taken, your OP is true in terms of averages in the west

And the reason JBW works in SEA is because everyone's dirt poor there. No one suggests rural Japan to run JBW game in because it doesn't fucking work with rich asian countries as @quinn24 has pointed out. Poor noodlewhores see us as paypigs to extract resources from

Yet, here we are, absolute genetic trash even with white skin.

Yet, here we are, absolute genetic trash even with white skin.
Still far better than being a shitskin. I would gladly switch places with you. I'm sandnigger. Would you be willing to switch places with me? Didn't think so.

Still far better than being a shitskin. I would gladly switch places with you. I'm sandnigger. Would you be willing to switch places with me? Didn't think so.
Yes, "sandniggers" are well loved here in Europe.

Just JFL I love race threads, members attack each other like rabid dogs

Tfw curries arent even included

The difference is the average curry is a 2.25, whereas the average white is a 5.5 and typical BBC is a 7.

So by definition, an 8 gook has the same attractiveness as an 8 white, there just must less of them (or any at all).

Just JFL I love race threads, members attack each other like rabid dogs
It’s funny and yet disappointing at the same time