Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White men have the lowest celebacy rates among young adults.

Tfw curries arent even included
They may be clustered In with East Asians under Asian category if these statistics are from the US

F6wjluP.gif

Another brutal blackpill regarding the correlation between race and celibacy rates. It goes something like this: whites > beaners > niggers > rice/curries.

"Bu...Bu...But muh BBC!!!!" ROFLMAO!!!!

Nigger copers on suicide watch.

What area of the world again

F6wjluP.gif

Another brutal blackpill regarding the correlation between race and celibacy rates. It goes something like this: whites > beaners > niggers > rice/curries.

"Bu...Bu...But muh BBC!!!!" ROFLMAO!!!!

Nigger copers on suicide watch.
in europe they only want bbc

Check that number again for Autists.

I wonder where this data was collected.

I guess this is just the USA, right?

Only blacks in America have a right to complain, everybody else decided to go live in white countries on their own free will. I feel for Asians in particular but really, what did you expect?

Lel. That fucking huge spike for chongs. It really is over for asians

Only blacks in America have a right to complain, everybody else decided to go live in white countries on their own free will. I feel for Asians in particular but really, what did you expect?
I didn't choose to be born a sand nigger, I wish Blackops2cel would release me from this mortal coil.

Not everyone lives in USA.

Where are curries on that graph?

JFL @ that huge bar for asian teenagers, damn its fucking over ricecels in hs

There is basically no difference between whites, blacks and hispanics. All of them are just slightly under 40%, which still is very much. JFL at turning this into a JBW cope.

What country was this taken in? It will definitely vary based on where this was taken.

There is basically no difference between whites, blacks and hispanics. All of them are just slightly under 40%, which still is very much. JFL at turning this into a JBW cope.

Did you even read the chart? It's 21% of Whites vs 29% of Blacks. JFL if you think that's not a huge difference. Niggers are closer to rice at 35%.

JBW is nigger tier logic though. It's like saying an 80 IQ asian will have an advantage over a 100 IQ black on a math test because statistically the asian guy's racial group performs better on g loaded tests on average. If you're an ugly white you have as much an advantage over a good looking black where the dating market is concerned as the 80 IQ asian does over the 100 IQ black on a math test, that is to say none at all

Asian tier IQ post.

Suicide fuel for us ethnics. Gonna rope tdy boyo whose coming ??

Not all blacks actually have a BBC, and the ones that dont have literal negative SMV. They're almost as bad off as Ricecels

I've played in a dodgeball league before and there were a shitload of blacks. Many were even athletic but they were all incel.

JBW getting action in (((young adulthood))) = good job betabux paying $1412 per sex session with sub5 wife

They clearly didn't have BBC's then

Being white probably boosts SMV from 1-2 points while in Asia

Having a BBC in the west, boosts SMV probably 4-5 points. (Atleast in terms of white foids)

WTF kind of cope is this? Even the most giga Tyrone niggers will get brutally smv mogged by White Chads.

Really though? If that's the case why is it that SO many white foids are with black men and not vice versa? Honestly, I do believe that on average whites are probably the best looking race. However I would never classify blacks as "ethnic" ethnics, actually do have lower SMV because they're just overall less desirable.
The SO many white foids you talking about <10%. Most white foids wouldn't touch an nigger.

I really can't be asked digging for it myself, it was performed by the Rutgers University and have 800 participants or something you'll probably find it on their website or something
Every search just comes back to that same questionable article. On the other hand there are countless citable sources out there that show Whites are leagues ahead of blacks.

If you live in any western country with a decent black population, all you need to do is step outside. I'm assuming you don't live in the US based on that statement
Actually I'm in NYC, which probably has one of the most interracial mixings in the world. I'm out around the entire city all the time. Sorry but "all you need to do is step outside" is not a credible citation.

If you ACTUALLY live in NY, you're either lying about your seeings, or you're living with your head up your ass
I live in Midtown Manhattan so yeah I ACTUALLY live in NY. Gtfo of here with your cope.

Can't believe a supposed blackpill incel still virtue signalling towards ethnics.
I comment on what I see daily with my own eyes. I don't give a single flying fuck about what you believe.
Keep coping though, good for your mental health.

I'm white. Besides, there's no point arguing someone that doesn't understand that correlation does not equal causation
Of course you fucking are.

Are you telling me your SMV wouldn't take a hit if you were a curry?

You've seen the numerous NEGATIVE stereotypes made on ethnics (smaller dick or smell like curry, street shitter, scammers), furthermore on average white males are taller than ethnics:

White males having a taller height on average than ethnics, and less negative stereotypes as well as being seen as the most "beautiful" race.
It's inevitable.
Just recently there was a thread stating I'd never date a black woman, but I'm yet to see a thread stating I'd never date a white woman (despite them being gross imo).

White whores don't want white men so white men fuck women from 3rd world countries

No Asian kid was born in the West because he chose it. 100% of the time the parents emigrated for the delusional belief of a better life, not considering their future son would be the bottom of the sexual barrel.

Of course you fucking are.

Are you telling me your SMV wouldn't take a hit if you were a curry?

View attachment 125734

You've seen the numerous NEGATIVE stereotypes made on ethnics (smaller dick or smell like curry, street shitter, scammers), furthermore on average white males are taller than ethnics:

View attachment 125737

View attachment 125738

View attachment 125739

White males having a taller height on average than ethnics, and less negative stereotypes as well as being seen as the most "beautiful" race.
It's inevitable.
Just recently there was a thread stating I'd never date a black woman, but I'm yet to see a thread stating I'd never date a white woman (despite them being gross imo).
I've never denied that white men are the most sought after race on average on mainstream dating platforms in the US and probably in larger society as a whole. The question becomes why this is the case, is it because all foids just happen to love white skin, or is it because white men have the most attractive features on average? If you're an ugly white guy you obviously don't benefit from this average in the sexual market, just as little as the dumb asian benefits from his racial group having the highest IQ when doing a maths test

I've never denied that white men are the most sought after race on average on mainstream dating platforms in the US and probably in larger society as a whole. The question becomes why this is the case, is it because all foids just happen to love white skin, or is it because white men have the most attractive features on average? If you're an ugly white guy you obviously don't benefit from this average in the sexual market, just as little as the dumb asian benefits from his racial group having the highest IQ when doing a maths test

There's some factors that need to be calculated into this kind of examination:

1) Normies like to date within their own race. It doesn't matter how much propaganda the television pushes on people, most white women will go for a white man for a variety of reason that can range from social circle to a genetic preference to one's own race, which brings me to my next point:

2) Are races wired to prefer their own kind? Black women are generally seen as pretty ugly by white people but do black people see them as ugly also? I mean Muhammad Ali famously said he prefers black women:

So once you leave out the fact people date within their own community, which in practice always translates to dating within their own race, and once you factor in the probably genetic preference for one's own race, you are left with little discrepancy. You also have to add to this the economic factor, ethnic women preferring white guys because they are more wealthy on average and can afford a better middle class standard.

Once those elements are out of the way, you can start to decide whether the alleged superiority or inferiority of a race in terms of look actually matters, and looking at those stats i'd say it probably doesn't matter as much EXCEPT when it comes to Asians. It would seem Asian women prefer white men in the same way white men prefer Asian women. We know that the economic factor isn't an issue because Asians are actually wealthier than whites, so all that's left is looks. Asians just seem to like how white people look which also explains their obsession with portraying westerners in their comics and the like.

Does anyone have the reference for that?

I think the source data comes from:

But it looks like a Telegraph or Daily Mail format table from what I recall. Or some other news media. Anyone got the source for it?

Does anyone have the reference for that?

I think the source data comes from:

But it looks like a Telegraph or Daily Mail format table from what I recall. Or some other news media. Anyone got the source for it?

Doesn't seem to be from that on closer analysis but that provides the same blackpills for ricemen.

Quotes:
  • Asian men, but not black or Hispanic men, exhibit significantly lower odds of involvement than white men. Specifically, they have roughly half the odds of current involvement as white men.
  • Asian women were half as likely as Asian men to be unpartnered (i.e., 18% versus 35%).
  • We found no evidence that socioeconomic resources or physical characteristics were driving the lower levels of involvement among Asian men. Instead, our findings are consistent with the notion that Asian American men are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy when it comes to the different-sex dating market.
  • If “Asian cultural values” account for differences in romantic partnership formation, we would have found similar patterns for Asian women as Asian men. In fact, the opposite was true.
  • A racial hierarchy explanation suggests that Asian American men will be less likely than Asian American women to be partnered, as Asian American men face gendered cultural stereotypes barring them from entry into romantic partnerships.

I expected blacks to be higher this is very intereting

I comment on what I see daily with my own eyes. I don't give a single flying fuck about what you believe.
Keep coping though, good for your mental health.
Is that suppose to constitute as some kind of proof? I see otherwise with my own eyes daily. My god you're fucking stupid. You need to see a doctor.

Is that suppose to constitute as some kind of proof? I see otherwise with my own eyes daily. My god you're fucking stupid. You need to see a doctor.
Do you live in Europe? No, so fuck off.

volcel if you're ethnic and don't get laid in europe

Hey OP, share the source. This is good info that can be deployed in debates. Don't just share an image you could very well have made yourself. Asshole.