Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White men on this forum, how do you feel towards your own women and their rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that white women are the worst form of awful

It must feel like nothing for Chad, as he can get any race of woman he wants including white women, it really doesn’t bother him that Tyrone is slaying white puss, he does the same with Asians, Arabs, Latin American, even Blacks.

That's because whites are majority of America,62.1%,whereas Asian only 5.4%.Even if every asian marries white which makes asian race mix rate at 100%,still only takes up of 5.4%/62.1%=8.6% of whites.Your data can't prove whites are more loyal racially.
What the fuck are you talking about? Look at the data I posted again, asians race mix the most in america.

What the fuck are you talking about? Look at the data I posted again, asians race mix the most in america.
Let me put this way.Hypothetically,in Philiphine there are 10% whites,90% asians.Even every white marries Filipino which makes 100% race mix rate for whites,11.1% for Filipinos.Does that makes Filipinos more loyal racially?Now reverse it for America.
Maybe your conclusion happens to be right.But your data and your logic behind are not.Larger number brings down the percentage rate,simple as that.

Larger number brings down the percentage rate,simple as that.
No, because you are trying to find the rate at which a group of people race mix, the number of people in the country doesn't actually matter. The logic you are using is ass fucking retarded and honestly I can't tell if you understand how to speak english let alone interpret graphs

No, because you are trying to find the rate at which a group of people race mix, the number of people in the country doesn't actually matter. The logic you are using is ass fucking retarded and honestly I can't tell if you understand how to speak english let alone interpret graphs
I am on the phone.I try to make it really simple for you.But you are still too low iq to understand.I think I am done with you.

I am on the phone.I try to make it really simple for you.But you are still too low iq to understand.I think I am done with you.
Why is it that every interaction I have with hapas online is pure cancer. No other racial mix is as cancerous as hapas, there really is something wrong with yall

Status
Not open for further replies.