Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White Nationalist Woman Reveals the REAL Reason She Hates Ethnics. It Won't Surprise You

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
lucysmithson
reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif
Where are all the white men protecting their women?
I live in Southampton which is horrible racially divided. I often don't see any other white person in my street other than my own family. A lot of the Asian men, well let's just say, they don't treat white women at all well. For example, I was walking home from Asda and this horrible Asian man kept following me. I stopped, went another way and still this disgusting sand monkey just turned and Cartier on following me. I started to walk faster and he caught up to me and was asking to be my friend. I ignored him as much as I could but he just kept going on. He then said something about white girls having to be kind to Asian men because our government invited them as guests. He then said that all white girls are good for is sex. I kept saying to him loudly 'go away', 'stop harassing me' but he didn't. What made it worst is we walked past 5 or 6 white men who did absolutely nothing to aid me in this distress. The burnt rice got tired and left. It got me thinking that I never see the white men stand up for his white woman. We are getting harassed daily and worse case scenario raped and murdered yet no one seems to care. If I was an Asian woman and a white man did this there would be protests and marches to demand action.

I think next time I will [ask for help]. I was just so flustered. But it's happened with my friends on nights out, these ugly men try and grope you or worse and no one does anything. Does help that the police are all asian as well

CuckTears: She didn't say that their PERSONALITIES were ugly, she said that THEY were. She would consider them ugly even if they didn't grope and harrass her.

Of course she's shitting on pakis

everyone hates us

lmfao. I'm happy though that white men have begun to stop whiteknighting these bitches.

I hope the same sandmonkey rape her ass, kek

Of course she's shitting on pakis

everyone hates us

As I've said, white women group pakis, muslims, arabs, and curries in the same dirty looking, ugly ethnic group. This white girl mentions that all middle eastern/muslim and related sand negroids should be eradicated off of earth but members here are still coping like @hehe xd

Lol @ her expecting men to vigilantly read her mind. She wants help she should ask for it like everyone else has to

the only areas where people bother you on the street are poor areas. GET YOUR MONEY UP BITCH

she needs to be raped ASAP preferably by some curry-smelling shitskin ethnic

stormfrontcels can fuck right off with their "MUH WHYTE WIMMINZ"

Kek, hope some sandmonkey arab does that rather than going ER on innocent people with bombs

haha, that would be better. I have heard many are already doing it, kek

she needs to be raped ASAP preferably by some curry-smelling shitskin ethnic

stormfrontcels can fuck right off with their "MUH WHYTE WIMMINZ"

Everything he does will be associated with creepiness because he's a ugly ethnik.

Clearly the guy's fault.

Has he tries not being ugly?

white men dont give a fuck because our females are all stuck up cunts.

As I've said, white women group pakis, muslims, arabs, and curries in the same dirty looking, ugly ethnic group. This white girl mentions that all middle eastern/muslim and related sand negroids should be eradicated off of earth but members here are still coping like @hehe xd
curry gang

LMAO! She's getting stalked by sand monkeys and her snow monkey counterparts don't give a shit, KEK!

u gotta tag the entire curry gang for max shilling tho
Cope, you'll be seen as a dirty sandmonkey too, kek. Good luck trying to get away with "But I'm Israeli"

Lol, he's a self-hating deathnik, don't take his posts seriously.
Hundereds of thousands of muslim girls are bouncing on a tall white guys dick right now how does it feel?

He's extremely deluded lol. Women would be destroyed here if they dated and fucked a white non-Muslim guy.
Kek. He's just a bitter little boy. Actually makes me glad I'm not that pathetic despite being a truecel.

He's extremely deluded lol. Women would be destroyed here if they dated and fucked a white non-Muslim guy.
I'm clearly talking about in the west, I've never claimed Muslim females act that way in Muslim countries.

she's right tbh
too many white males in the west are cucked beyond all hope
but it's entirely the fault of the femoids - they brought us this kind of pussified society

I'm clearly talking about in the west, I've never claimed Muslim females act that way in Muslim countries.
Idk about the west tbh and i don't care about it. If it hurts you that bad then marry a Muslim woman from an Islamic country.

Idk about the west tbh and i don't care about it. If it hurts you that bad then marry a Muslim woman from an Islamic country.
He's wrong. But according to his deluded beliefs, his wife would dickride all the white Chads, giga kek.

He's wrong. But according to his deluded beliefs, his wife would dickride all the white Chads, giga kek.
If she saw him as real man and feared him she wouldn't do it. I would legit kill my wife if she cheated on me.

If she saw him as real man and feared him she wouldn't do it. I would legit kill my wife if she cheated on me.
But don't you know, Chad dicks are like magnets!!! They are irresistible. Durrrrrr.

Giga kek.

But don't you know, Chad dicks are like magnets!!! They are irresistible. Durrrrrr.

Giga kek.
If she prefers riding the chad cock over not dying from being beaten and having her chad killed alongside her, then she should consider it. Lmao at western cucks whose wives don't fear them.

If she prefers riding the chad cock over not dying from being beaten and have her chad killed alongside her, then she should consider it. Lmao at western cucks whose wives don't fear them.
Cheating is being normalized in the west, jfl. Somebody posted an article not too long ago.

the curry gang lololol
Theyre so pathetic like 3 curries with their alts cope with their meme status by dragging other shitskins (that most curries wish they looked like)with them lmao

Cope, you'll be seen as a dirty sandmonkey too, kek. Good luck trying to get away with "But I'm Israeli"
"South europeans and indians are practically the same, as long as ur not nordic ur a disgusting brown guy"

This is how u sound

Inb4 "muh muh south euros r different"

white women are worth less than dog shit in asia

the real value of white women when not cheating by living in an area that outlaws prostitution and gives them free money is of course, much less than what the free market would give them

btw, if you're a white woman reading this, i hope you get raped and die, you piece of shit