Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story White nerd looking kid knocks out own dad for using racist language

Globohomo will kill us all :feelsLSD:

Cringe, soyboy. Imagine being friends with a baboon, go live in his trap house selling crack now, buddy. ovER for soycel

he knocked out his dad just because he insulted his nigger faggot boyfriend

The fucking brainwashing dude, Jews have cucked whites at the next fucking level, the true and final metaphysical cucking

He clearly got influenced by that nigger lmao, look how he goes at his own family like a fucking wild animal.

Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is an illusion for the weak

"Call me a nigger one more time" :soy::soy::soy:

What is even happening in that family? :feelskek:

Imagine being a LTN baby boomer who managed to get a foid to settle down and then being beaten and publicly humiliated by your own HTN kid for being politically incorrect. :feelsugh:

The fucking brainwashing dude, Jews have cucked whites at the next fucking level, the true and final metaphysical cucking
Same will and is happening with the POC. Even Saudi Arabia is trying to spread feminism and liberalism in the country with force. It’s only a matter of time until ethnics end up just as cucked as whites and the Jews have the ultimative power over all other nations

He punches his dad in the face to defend his boyfriend

His dad didn't even defend him self.... Not a wonder his son is BBC sucking cuck.

That father failed, hard. Kids a worthless, cringey, soy faggot now.

Bet the grandfather is rolling in his grave.

Niggers Are not humans

If I had his health and wealth I would be doing so much better

this kid is most likely mixed he alr looks like hes half spic or something

Cumskin cuckold moment fuck yourselves cumskins

He clearly got influenced by that nigger lmao, look how he goes at his own family like a fucking wild animal.
Everyone calling this kid a soy couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. There is nothing soy about knocking someone out.
That being said, my father is 62, and I regret every argument I ever had with him.

Hope he becomes homeless

kek zoomers have been so brainwashed into being niggerlovers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back