Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White Roastie gets raped and beheaded by Currycels

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is horrible, whites are innocnet

Just be curry theory at work again

Who in their right mind would take a trip to the rape capitol of the world?,

How did she plan to cure her depression there? Was it the freedom to shit on the streets? It must feel pretty liberating tbh.

No liveleak video? Disappointing.

good job much love for this guy <3

Bleh, post wall. Nice eyes though.

This is how a currycel loses his virginity.

This is what she gets for trying to "find herself" in a shithole, or "cure her depression" with bullshit Ayuvedic whateverthefuck.

Dumb whore deserved it both for being a woman and for being so naive. Around shitskins never relax.

So you're arguing it was ok that she died?

People die everyday, I wasn't arguing for shit
You have to be incredibly retarded to go to an Indian shithole as a white female with blue eyes and walk around alone there...Darwin award tier

Stop conflating women in general with the minority of people who have directly and deliberately exacerbated our plight. It's such a low IQ cope and accomplishes nothing. Fucking degenerates.

Stop conflating women in general with the minority of people who have directly and deliberately exacerbated our plight. It's such a low IQ cope and accomplishes nothing. Fucking degenerates.
Get out.

This is what she gets for trying to "find herself" in a shithole, or "cure her depression" with bullshit Ayuvedic whateverthefuck.
Seriously. You'd have to PAY ME to travel to street shitistan. Just lol @ having pajeet-tier IQ to travel to a literal turd-world country.

>Woman who went to India
what non-curry travels to fucking India? JFL
>To cure her depression
foids can't be depressed
>Was raped, beheaded and found hanged upside-down in a forest
deserved for faking depression
Slowpokefeelsgood

Seriously. You'd have to PAY ME to travel to street shitistan. Just lol @ having pajeet-tier IQ to travel to a literal turd-world country.
Exactly. While I may be interested in ancient India, I would never travel to that shithole either, not even for free unless I get paid a lot. India is such a shithole so far below south American shitholes, and Slavic shitholes.

Excellent life fuel. They would have bullied me.

JFL if you deny street shitter theory

This is quite sad, regardless of her race that could've been anyone.

Well at least she doesn't have depression anymore amirite :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Proud SFcel. WPWW Indeed. Kill all the subhuman niggers. 14/88! (Sarcasm, but go fuck yourself please)

L I F E F U E L.
Wish there was a video. :rolleyes:

Good riddance bitches like this are insufferable

@chudur-budur

Nice ...
How did she plan to cure her depression there? Was it the freedom to shit on the streets? It must feel pretty liberating tbh.

Not only street-shitting, those whores also ride cocks of naked sadhu while smoking weed, it helps to cure depression.
LDCYkJW.jpg
r8cltJu.jpg

Looks like she was sacrificed by some local aghori cult. She was found in the forest decapitated, sounds like it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back