Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White Roastie gets raped and beheaded by Currycels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to behead a bitch right as I'm climaxing inside her.

Her last moments should be spent getting raped and impregnated by my ugly ass, right before I snuff her out and send her to blackness.

Fuck rape tbh. ER is ok though.

So I can turn a womans body into a corpse, but I can't use said body for its intended purpose before I turn it into a corpse?

Doesn't make sense at all. If we did more rapes and less mass shootings maybe we'd have prostitution legalized world wide by now, as they'd see sexual frustration as the cause of our plight and not that were just violent psychopaths looking for a reason to kill. Think about it, there is no solution to mass shootings, you can't give us "somebody else to kill" so that we don't kill people lol, there's a solution to rape though, make sex more accessible to males and the rates of rape go down, this has already been proven in multiple studies, in places where prostitution was legalized the rates of rape decreased.

So I say you're wrong, the next ER needs to be a mass raping, not a mass killing, and the one after that, and the one after that, and the one after that, until society gets the point.

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Proud SFcel. WPWW Indeed. Kill all the subhuman niggers. 14/88! (Sarcasm, but go fuck yourself please)
I don't know why you would assume from my post that I'm a racist or a Nazi or a white nationalist or something. But fuck you too the world would be better off with everything between Pakistan and India being wiped off the map because the shit and curry smell can never be wiped out except by nuclear means, and anything below North Africa being genocided and repopulated with human beings.

anything below North Africa being genocided and repopulated with human beings.
8462fa4ba4159df56f1f8babd316a0a7.300x268x17.gif

Obviously the racist is the guy that assumed my comment was racist. He has internalized muh racism victim complex. Might as well go "all out" and give him what he wanted.

I don't know why you would assume from my post that I'm a racist or a Nazi or a white nationalist or something. But fuck you too the world would be better off with everything between Pakistan and India being wiped off the map because the shit and curry smell can never be wiped out except by nuclear means, and anything below North Africa being genocided and repopulated with human beings.
"I don't know why you'd assume I'm racist, now excuse me while I say something VERY racist!"

Tbh IncelTears would be jealous of your hypocrisy

Last edited:
"I don't know why you'd assume I'm racist, now excuse me while I say something racist!"
Lol, butthurt.

It's what you asked for. Nothing in the post you initially replied to contained anything remotely racist. I could and would say the same for the other roasties that got killed in some south American shithole.

Lol, butthurt.

It's what you asked for. Nothing in the post you initially replied to contained anything remotely racist. I could and would say the same for the other roasties that got killed in some south American shithole.
Maybe try actually proving your points (That you're somehow not a racist) rather than calling every country except for your own a Shithole? You even called Slavic nations shitholes...

Tbh you may actually be an IT false-flagger waiting for his moment to scream """RACIST INCELS!!!11!!""" In your REAL Shithole AKA r/IncelTears.

Maybe try actually proving your points (That you're somehow not a racist) rather than calling every country except for your own a Shithole? You even called Slavic nations shitholes...

Tbh you may actually be an IT false-flagger waiting for his moment to scream """RACIST INCELS!!!11!!""" In your REAL Shithole AKA r/IncelTears.
They ARE shitholes. Slavic countries are as much a shithole. Fucking Ukraine is poorer than many other international shitholes. I call a spade a spade. India is a filthy shithole where people and animals shit on the streets, animals roam freely, subhumans breed like rats, people live among trash, filth, shit, and pollute the rivers and oceans with trash, shit, and corpses. How is it my fault that it's a shithole? It's you Indians' fault that you're over a billion and a huge net negative to the world. It's a disgusting place and I would never go there.

They ARE shitholes. Slavic countries are as much a shithole. Fucking Ukraine is poorer than many other international shitholes. I call a spade a spade. India is a filthy shithole where people and animals shit on the streets, animals roam freely, subhumans breed like rats, people live among trash, filth, shit, and pollute the rivers and oceans with trash, shit, and corpses. How is it my fault that it's a shithole? It's you Indians' fault that you're over a billion and a huge net negative to the world. It's a disgusting place and I would never go there.
Nonsense galore. Go back to Cuckqueers.

Nonsense galore. Go back to Cuckqueers.
Angry because you're a Shitholer from a Shitholistan, don't get angry at me bud. I'm not the one who came up with letting filthy cows roam, piss, and shit everywhere. Or let people shit on the streets like the animals they are.

India is a disgusting shithole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back