Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope White sexpats should be treated like an invasive species

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
On average women of all races except black women prefer white men over men of their own ethnicity. So when white men go abroad (especially to Asia or South America) they'll have a whole harem of girls worshipping the very ground they walk on.

After the white guy then inevitably dumped them a lot of these girls refuse to date men of their own race anymore and instead hold out until the next white guy comes along. In this fashion a statistically very low number of white sexpats can completely disrupt the dating economy of entire countries.
As someone from one of the countries where this is currently happening I think white men should be treated like an invasive species and removed since they disturb the natural dating habitat of ethnic men.

On average women of all races except black women prefer white men over men of their own ethnicity. So when white men go abroad (especially to Asia or South America) they'll have a whole harem of girls worshipping the very ground they walk on.

After the white guy then inevitably dumped them a lot of these girls refuse to date men of their own race anymore and instead hold out until the next white guy comes along. In this fashion a statistically very low number of white sexpats can completely disrupt the dating economy of entire countries.
As someone from one of the countries where this is currently happening I think white men should be treated like an invasive species and removed since they disturb the natural dating habitat of ethnic men.

The alt-right want to cut you a deal. Email Jared Taylor.

if only have rest of ricecels supported nipponcels instead of chad colonists in ww2

Ngl I respect Jared Taylor despite being ethnic.

I live in Brazil and i can absolutely confirm that, beauty standards are far lower here, average height is lower, whites are minority here, and the status that comes from living in a first world country counts as a massive SMV boost. I've seen lots of guys who look incel-ish and probably have a hard time in their home countries absolutely slaying down here, Brazillian woman lust at the mere possibility of getting a green card and living Brazil for a first world country like USA or UK.

for every white in SEA you got about 100 indians being aggressive as fuck to the local girls

white people are the least of ethnic's problems. blaming them is giga cope

i mean i agree but yeah, like @mylifeistrash says what you will soon see is an onslaught of wealthy indians and chinese going for ALL of the low hanging fruit GLOBALLY, in asian countries, slavic countries, you name it

i mean i agree but yeah, like @mylifeistrash says what you will soon see is an onslaught of wealthy indians and chinese going for ALL of the low hanging fruit GLOBALLY, in asian countries, slavic countries, you name it

it was like that when i visited SEA

but I read thai visa forums recently and they said most westerners are leaving and it's being invaded by indians

and honestly that should be exactly how it is.

"you got a problem with white man? then enjoy having 100 indians for every white guy you whiny little bitch"

for every white in SEA you got about 100 indians being aggressive as fuck to the local girls

white people are the least of ethnic's problems. blaming them is giga cope
yea curries make up much more of the population in sea. they are also more likely to immigrate and commit crimes

tbh I would want curries out first, then whites. sea countries need to tighten their visa and immigration policies before its too late

I honestly dont care about this tbh

I hate women
full

Foids shouldn't be allowed to pick mates, that'll squash the problem entirely. Foids fathers are the ones who have to pick out the mates, if a mate is ugly, but have lots of wealth and a plethora of resources, he'll likely entrust his daughter to him over Chad without resources. Men are far more logical than women can ever hope to be. But alas with women's rights and fathers being villainized for being you know fathers, it's no surprise we have this issue. Blaming white men won't fix anything, it's only an effect, not the cause.

get the fuck out of europe then

I live in Brazil and i can absolutely confirm that, beauty standards are far lower here, average height is lower, whites are minority here, and the status that comes from living in a first world country counts as a massive SMV boost. I've seen lots of guys who look incel-ish and probably have a hard time in their home countries absolutely slaying down here, Brazillian woman lust at the mere possibility of getting a green card and living Brazil for a first world country like USA or UK.
can i date a brazillian girl without getting shot by her brother?

can i date a brazillian girl without getting shot by her brother?
His brother will actually encourage her to date you, because if she gets a green card he can legally get one too.

His brother will actually encourage her to date you, because if she gets a green card he can legally get one too.
can i easily find a pious christian virgin girl?i don't want to get murdered while looking for one.

Foids shouldn't be allowed to pick mates, that'll squash the problem entirely. Foids fathers are the ones who have to pick out the mates, if a mate is ugly, but have lots of wealth and a plethora of resources, he'll likely entrust his daughter to him over Chad without resources. Men are far more logical than women can ever hope to be. But alas with women's rights and fathers being villainized for being you know fathers, it's no surprise we have this issue. Blaming white men won't fix anything, it's only an effect, not the cause.

can i easily find a pious christian virgin girl?i don't want to get murdered while looking for one.
Yes, if you go to a poor part of the countryside. Brazil's wealth is primarily located on the metropolitan areas, so most parts of the countryside are really poor. Those parts were also colonized by the portuguese, so there are a lot of white women there. Men around here countrysidemaxx all the time, it's not uncommon to see old guys betabuxxing stacies half their age, in a way it works like SEAmaxxing.

BTW, if you're interested, i can explain the strategy Brazillians use to migrate their whole families by just having a foid marrying an american.

i wish every country had like just a small area where wares are dropped off, immigrants can go to and scientists can go to in order to exchange knowledge, and most of the country is blocked off and does not racemix or intermingle

I went to community college here with a massive number of nonwhite foids. Still a virgin. I doubt going abroad would yield dramatically different results.

yea curries make up much more of the population in sea. they are also more likely to immigrate and commit crimes

tbh I would want curries out first, then whites. sea countries need to tighten their visa and immigration policies before its too late

Nah once the curries leave you'd get back to worshipping white men. Typical rice cucks.

Yes, if you go to a poor part of the countryside. Brazil's wealth is primarily located on the metropolitan areas, so most parts of the countryside are really poor. Those parts were also colonized by the portuguese, so there are a lot of white women there. Men around here countrysidemaxx all the time, it's not uncommon to see old guys betabuxxing stacies half their age, in a way it works like SEAmaxxing.

BTW, if you're interested, i can explain the strategy Brazillians use to migrate their whole families by just having a foid marrying an american.
Portugal is still visa worthy despite being portugal right?maybe when i lose all of this fat i will think about getting a wife there

i wish every country had like just a small area where wares are dropped off, immigrants can go to and scientists can go to in order to exchange knowledge, and most of the country is blocked off and does not racemix or intermingle
Based and segregationpilled.

Portugal is still visa worthy despite being portugal right?maybe when i lose all of this fat i will think about getting a wife there
It isn't as much of a boost as an american visa, but it's still very sought after. If you wanna know the do's and dont's, just PM me and I'll explain you everything i know.

dont get y ur so offended by this tbh

The curries in SEA are mostly tourists. They visit, fuck some whores and leave unlike old white dudes who go to SEA, have children with young women and then leave fucking up with entire ecosystem. Just look up how many children are left behind in SEA as a result of white dudes going there. Yet ricecucks seem to have no issues with this.

The curries in SEA are mostly tourists. They visit, fuck some whores and leave unlike old white dudes who go to SEA, have children with young women and then leave fucking up with entire ecosystem. Just look up how many children are left behind in SEA as a result of white dudes going there. Yet ricecucks seem to have no issues with this.
i thought we already went over this lol the immigrants are overwhelmingly made up of curries

and i dont get y i should be held accountable for the actions of other people, i never called u a street shitting invader

i thought we already went over this lol the immigrants are overwhelmingly made up of curries
and i dont get y i should be held accountable for the actions of other people, i never called u a street shitting invader

I was talking about SEA in general with respect to Sexpats, majority of whom are old ugly white men. The singapore issue is alrdy settled.

I was talking about SEA in general with respect to Sexpats, majority of whom are old ugly white men. The singapore issue is alrdy settled.
singapore is part of sea, curries also outnumber whites in other sea countries, just scroll up if u want confirmation

also this

Last edited:
singapore is part of sea, curries also outnumber whites in other sea countries, just scroll up if u want confirmation

also this

What did you expect ? Ricecucks are literally inviting curries to boost up the local economy. And its the obvious choice for a currycel given curry hookers get brutally mogged by SEA hookers.

What did you expect ? Ricecucks are literally inviting curries to boost up the local economy. And its the obvious choice for a currycel given curry hookers get brutally mogged by SEA hookers.
yea thats y i stated that they were a bigger problem than whites? u attributed that to me being a white worshiper though, idk how many times i have to go through this with u before u understand

yea thats y i stated that they were a bigger problem than whites? u attributed that to me being a white worshiper though, idk how many times i have to go through this with u before u understand

Old White men are the ones who started this trend. SEA became a famous Sexpat destination precisely because of this.

Old White men are the ones who started this trend. SEA became a famous Sexpat destination precisely because of this.
still doesnt change the fact that, in the present, curries do more harm than whites, and therefore are a bigger problem. i dont know where ur trying to go with this

still doesnt change the fact that, in the present, curries do more harm than whites, and therefore are a bigger problem. i dont know where ur trying to go with this

They are tourists there for fuck whores, not take the local women. Theres a big difference between going to a country to fuck whores and visiting to fuck the local non-whore women (which btw puts a huge strain on the local foid demand, leading to a huge ecosystem collapse)

They are tourists there for fuck whores, not take the local women. Theres a big difference between going to a country to fuck whores and visiting to fuck the local non-whore women (which btw puts a huge strain on the local foid demand, leading to a huge ecosystem collapse)
as ive said before they arent just tourists. curries outnumber white immigrants too, this is evident by the racial demographics in malaysia and singapore

white immigrants make up less than 1% of the population in most sea countries, the same cannot be said for curries

curries also commit more crimes than whites and do more harm to society overall, i gave u the stats on singapore in the last thread

Last edited:
as ive said before they arent just tourists. curries outnumber white immigrants too, this is evident by the racial demographics in malaysia and singapore

white immigrants make up less than 1% of the population in most sea countries, the same cannot be said for curries

curries also commit more crimes than whites and do more harm to society overall, i gave u the stats on singapore in the last thread

The topic of the thread was about sexpats being an invasive species, not migrants. Dont post unrelated shit here. You can take up your problems with curry migrants somewhere else.

The topic of the thread was about sexpats being an invasive species, not migrants. Dont post unrelated shit here. You can take up your problems with curry migrants somewhere else.
curry migrants harm the local dating market in the same that sexpats do and more lol, not only do they take local non-whore women they also hurt the economy and society at large, they are the worst kind of invasive specie

curry migrants harm the local dating market in the same that sexpats do and more lol, not only do they take local non-whore women they also hurt the economy and society at large, they are the worst kind of invasive specie

Youre telling me curries mog the local men? Sounds like a joke tbh. If you are getting mogged by curries, maybe its time to introspect.

Youre telling me curries mog the local men? Sounds like a joke tbh. If you are getting mogged by curries, maybe its time to introspect.
southern curries are about on par with seacels, but there are bound to be some curries that mog the locals, as with any other race

southern curries are about on par with seacels, but there are bound to be some curries that mog the locals, as with any other race

How many do you reckon belong to this category? Cant be that more than a very small minority.

How many do you reckon belong to this category? Cant be that more than a very small minority.
dunno tbh i dont live in sea lol other seacels on the forum might be able to answer that more accurately

Fucking expats, partying it up, living in prime areas, making bank, shagging local foids while local dudes protect the country. It can't get any more cucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back