Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White tallfags love humiliating ethnic manlets

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Mogged3

pygmies.jpg

Huhwhite masters and their ethnic subjects :feelsseriously:

Not me, but i do enjoy heightmogging sex havers.

it's really hard being an ethnic subhuman

Something I realized is that super tallfaggots are very over-represented when you go outside anywhere. Because very tall men have such a good time everywhere they go, they stay for a long time. Like a 6'7 tallfaggot doesn't just go in and order a latte at Starbucks. He goes in, hangs around for awhile, talking to women who are very into him, and height mogging men. Then sits down and reads for a few minutes. Then hes standing again walking around, maybe talking to another tallfaggot.

Then maybe he feels like another tea latte which you know he is going to take his time drinking.

Meanwhile normies let alone manlets, scurry in and order and then leave quickly.

Something I realized is that super tallfaggots are very over-represented when you go outside anywhere. Because very tall men have such a good time everywhere they go, they stay for a long time. Like a 6'7 tallfaggot doesn't just go in and order a latte at Starbucks. He goes in, hangs around for awhile, talking to women who are very into him, and height mogging men. Then sits down and reads for a few minutes. Then hes standing again walking around, maybe talking to another tallfaggot.

Then maybe he feels like another tea latte which you know he is going to take his time drinking.

Meanwhile normies let alone manlets, scurry in and order and then leave quickly.
I noticed that but not for tallfags but high tier normies and above and popular foids. They must love their lives.

Being ethnic is dread
Being ethnic is death

I noticed that but not for tallfags but high tier normies and above and popular foids. They must love their lives.

Ya guess it extends to those folks too, just the tallfaggots really stand out maybe. I mean i understand them, we are the opposite we are sickcels and ugly and given nasty looks and get uncomfortable/creeped out vibes when we go near people especially foids. So we try to go out as little as possible and when we do, we go through as fast as possible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back