Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media White toilet says Asian men have small dicks

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/aUhfUu3YRmE?si=8rVfh7UWWFWli6vk

Personally, I think that this video is staged to humiliate Asian men. Probably designed to make White men feel big.

But as she sounds Dutch I don't doubt that she slept with a lot of Asian guys as Dutch and Slavic toilets are the only White toilets that like sleeping with Asian men en masse.

Another day, another jbw. Being ethnic is a curse I would never wish on even the most heinous of criminals

Koreans are immune to the dickpill.

white foids have the biggest widest deepest pussies with the biggest meat walls lol

Plzz white womenz plzz try us curries we're big, strong, well endowed, masculine and above everything else Aryan just like you:feelsokman:

But they r good at math :bigbrain: lmfao

Ugly ass bitch

Kpop halo can’t overcome this.

white foids have the biggest widest deepest pussies with the biggest meat walls lol
nigga theyre all the same. though I prefer white foids because they look clean unlike shitskin women

Another day, another jbw. Being ethnic is a curse I would never wish on even the most heinous of criminals
cope when she thinks about white cock she thinks about her 8 inch dildo that is "average" for her, my 5 incher is asian tier for her

Firefox f9k5Ax2vzg

she said average white penis is 16-17cm :feelshaha: in what dimension?

Do Dutch foids like Asians because of historic affiliation and a resulting representation in media and irl?