Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News White Woman Wins Miss Universe Zimbabwe Crown, Sparks Heated Online Debate

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

Interesting:feelswhere:...

Miss-Universe-Zimbambwe.jpeg
650de72c272422.6222081116954099644C7jCjOozSTBVcRc2kv7.jpeg

The Miss Universe Zimbabwe Competition was held for the first time in 22 years on Saturday, and Brooke Bruk-Jackson clinched the coveted crown.

However, the big win for the 21-year-old Zimbabwe native and model has been met with mixed reactions online because she is a white woman representing the African nation.
Critics say the young woman won the competition because she is white and that a Black contestant should have been selected to represent the country, where most of the population is Black.

“All those beautiful melanted women, and you telling me the European woman won a contest for Black people!!??,” said one user on Twitter.
“I’m not supporting this at all and I’m not here to argue with any mf black people should learn to love and respect themselves stop sending a white girl to represent Zimbabwe ,” said Natasja Sibanda on Instagram. “[W]e are not white isn’t enough seeing them whites coming from their continent have you ever seen Germany, India Thailand or China sending Black girls to represent them stop being fools…” Sibanda continued.

View: https://twitter.com/Twoperrin/status/1704731076038717800?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1704731076038717800%7Ctwgr%5E384f5e82fba93e996314f9ccf28d4c1278337077%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.essence.com%2Fnews%2Fwhite-woman-wins-miss-universe-zimbabwe%2F

Others defended Bruk-Jackson’s victory. They argue that her triumph is well-deserved, pointing to her exceptional ability to answer questions and her modeling prowess as reasons for her win.
“Brooke deserved to win; she worked hard for that crown, and her walk was so graceful. Her answer was powerful, short, and precise. Well deserved. Congrats to her,” said one user, according to local news outlet The Zimbabwean.
“She’s absolutely gorgeous. If she’s Zimbabwean-born, then she qualifies. Everything else is rato drama. Let her enjoy her limelight moment. Would you like someone taking away something from you at a funeral in public? Or at your wedding, they repossess your car? Don’t make her opportune moment turn into a chance for you to make it difficult for her to rejoice,” Brian Ngoni Muzabazi commented.
“Wait. So — to keep skin color in the judging (disqualification) equation & equal across continents, cuz many are saying, “She’s white, not a BLACK African, not Zimbabwean, so not worthy of the title,” — we should then exclude based on skin color (black) here in the US? #slipperyslope #Zimbabwe,” said Frank Price Jr.

She forgot to disable cheat mode.

won a contest for Black people!!??
"Miss Universe Zimbabwe" -> a nation -> white woman is a native from the country... how is that contest black-only? I do not see anything stating otherwise.

However, the big win for the 21-year-old Zimbabwe native and model has been met with mixed reactions online because she is a white woman representing the African nation.
Kekfuel. And people being upset over Netflix raceswapping everyone is considered childish. Technically, this is minority representation.

Kekfuel. And people being upset over Netflix raceswapping everyone is considered childish. Technically, this is minority representation.
So, you consider that contest black-only? Only Zimbabwean nationals can participate.

I do not see the issue.

I have yet to see them complain about ethnics winning in America or Europe.

Either way, Rhodesia is taking reparations now.

So, you consider that contest black-only? Only Zimbabwean nationals can participate.
Just Twitter people being retards as usual mate. Those people aren't aware that white Africans are a thing.

Zimbabwe 12 Finalists

-
I coulda been happy with #2 Audrey.- White guy here but I would ascend with Audrey
-

>twitter foid opinions
disregarded
also makes sense a black country should have a white miss universe since all the cucked white countries keep picking niggers

niggers sparking race wars like always nothing shocking here

Western countries always award miss universe to uglier ethnics and trannys out of pity. What's the big deal if Rhodesia has a white foid as miss universe for one year

have yet to see them complain about ethnics winning in America or Europe.
Ethnics and blacks are separate blacks are their own species all other non whites are whites with fancy names

Western countries always award miss universe to uglier ethnics and trannys out of pity. What's the big deal if Rhodesia has a white foid as miss universe for one year

Miss UK will be from India, Miss Sweden from Somalia, Miss Germany from Syria, and Miss Zimbabwe from the Netherlands. Miss Saudi Arabia, in her full head covering, will win the contest.

Shes not even beautiful jfl some black contestants look better

Well with all these mix match foreign ethnicities winning contests and representing nations. I think we're just swapping continents which I am all for (Africa is resource rich so would lead to a new European renaissance plus I'll buy a harem of big bunda natives)

Only "Audrey" from Sheboons is attractive here. Two of the mixed ones and the white ones look good too, rest are hideous.

At least it is a biological toilet (hopefully)

This is revenge for all the Nigglets winning the European competitions.