Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WHITE WOMEN LOVE BBC

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★
Saw this on a meme page jfl i actually can’t believe this

Brutal for blackcels who are getting eyed out more by faggot oldcels than white foids

I swear America is another dimension
4006082 IMG 6913 1
4006083 IMG 6711 1

@RealSchizo @Qwertyuiop99 @ElTruecel

Brutal for blackcels who are getting eyed out more by faggot oldcels than white foids

View attachment 1089622View attachment 1089623

Kek, I made an instagram account with AI generated pics and both russian grandpas and british and american ones fell for it aswell as some thirsty indian dudes, I amassed atleast 80 followers in a week kek, They even messaged my profile oh you so beautiful, One of the dudes that fell for it, Some british oldchad DMd: Me and my wife think you are beautiful kek.

One curry was even willing to send money just to keep contact with my stacyfish account KEK

Last edited:
JBB is still 1,000 times more true than JBW

JBB is still 1,000 times more true than JBW
Since everything now is about diversity i wouldnt be suprised, They have an animalistic advantage over others by acting thuggish and threatening, Something foids like, Kind of a dark triad trait.

JBB is law it seems

Which size is considered bbc ? @Ci Jey

You cant lose as a faggot monkey :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 1089622View attachment 1089623

And Boomers wonder why we fucking hate them. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I just can't take most things seriously anymore everything is a fucking meme at this point.

And Boomers wonder why we fucking hate them. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I just can't take most things seriously anymore everything is a fucking meme at this point.
3716058 1697930791100
3771144 1700337050840
This is what bpd looks like v0 jfqb5d4wuzvb1
This is what bpd looks like v0 68ntdziwuzvb1
This is what bpd looks like v0 76ejtgrwuzvb1
Brit

Convo is from another cels post btw.
Also shitskins get almost no punishment for raping JBs

I can confirm the entire world is a joke when a guy that sells
stickers is far more dangerous to society than an actual child rapist.
Lets see how far the left can take it before the world explodes kek.

Mfs can't go 2 minutes without mentioning bbc

The game is very rigged.
Foids preference is always much higher than the average male especially for nonwhite males, the average height difference between men and women is 3-4 inches but foids prefer at least an 8 inch height difference, the average dick is 5.5-6.5" but foids want at least 7.5

Below 6": micropenis
6-7: average
7-8: slightly big, preferred by many foids
8+: big, foids ideal
7" is included in both range
You meant for the second group 6 to 7 but <=7
Third group it started with >7" ??

Foids preference is always much higher than the average male especially for nonwhite males, the average height difference between men and women is 3-4 inches but foids prefer at least an 8 inch height difference, the average dick is 5.5-6.5" but foids want at least 7.5
Fucking brutal

Do you think many white girl would be deceived when they see my size as a black ? Will it be a red flag?
Are you 7"? at that point your size is irrelevant, nothing to brag but not a negative either, you're incel because of face/ height/ mentalcel

Kek, I made an instagram account with AI generated pics and both russian grandpas and british and american ones fell for it aswell as some thirsty indian dudes, I amassed atleast 80 followers in a week kek, They even messaged my profile oh you so beautiful, One of the dudes that fell for it, Some british oldchad DMd: Me and my wife think you are beautiful kek.

One curry was even willing to send money just to keep contact with my stacyfish account KEK
I am seriously considering training my own models on some opensource shit and just run instagram scams for cucks and bluepilled retards.

I can larp as a woman really well, I did it in all of my youth when I was playing MMO games to get free shit from retards.

New betabuxxing methods 2024, Millions must stacyfish.

Black men are ugly

Black men are ugly
True Saint blackcel

white people are greedy selfish cuckolds
79170317-0-image-a-81_1703079505971.jpg