Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whitecel does = fakece in most cases

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I am seeing more and more that whitecel = fakecel. If you are white and not deformed or obese you will be rated at least average to most people. “Ugly or below average” is really only reserved for ethnics that’s the sad truth. This also applies to Arabs who pass as white. I suffer from beanertax and there is also currytax and ricetax and some cases blacktax

Last edited:
Upload a profile picture before you try to talk with the big boys
@Dregster666 hello avi police?

Topic related: If you're white in a white country, or at least somewhere rural and your school, work and family are all white you don't get the aryan bonus

Not if you’re a manlet with bad face

Topic related: If you're white in a white country, or at least somewhere rural and your school, work and family are all white you don't get the aryan bonus

I am seeing more and more that whitecel = fakecel. If you are white and not deformed or obese you will be rated at least average to most people. “Ugly or below average” is really only reserved for ethnics that’s the sad truth. This also applies to Arabs who pass as white. I suffer from beanertax and there is also currytax and ricetax and some cases blacktax
still lets say you are right fellow whiteys here CANT GET ANY PUSSY YOU MORON

do you think i got nothing else better to do then posting in this shit instead of fucking something really

"in most cases" my ass​

Last edited:
still lets say you are right fellow whiteys here CANT GET ANY PUSSY YOU MORON

do you think i got nothing else better to do then posting in this shit instead of fucking something really

"in most cases" my ass​

If one's ugly and not tall, he's an incel, no matter what race he is.

And you wonder why whitecels aren't super fond of ethnic-cels? We're here because we are social and cultural outcasts and you still want to push us out or deny what we're dealing with???
I'm a whitecel and most of the incels I have known and met were also white. If you're subhuman you are subhuman.

by your logic WHITE=PUSSY SLAYER I WISH REALLY

cant even talk with normies OR ANYBODY OUTSIDE and this guy comes in with his bs brain dead logic "aaaaaa white equals pussy im so smart mommy look at me"

gtfo cunt

im drowning in pussy what can i say, spending time here for the lulz, doxxing myself in the process cuz why not

why are u not responding bro like i said SAY IT TO MY FUCKING FACE MORON GO ON

Last edited:
Can we like send you back across the border

u went quiet what happened?

hmmm maybe from too much puss ive got scared you away

bro come back we can share some of my multy gazzilion puss ive got here COME BACK MAN
you know cuz im white

hyped up for next thread btw
im waiting for that

Last edited:
u went quiet what happened?

hmmm maybe from too much puss ive got scared you away

bro come back we can share some of my multy gazzilion puss ive got here COME BACK MAN
you know cuz im white

hyped up for next thread btw
im waiting for that
Wow your tag checks out. Chimping out just cuz I said something about muh white people

Wow your tag checks out. Chimping out just cuz I said something about muh white people
so you are back, great

what happened did your balls drop off and you had to pick them up?

no bro im not even mad white=chad by default

saw an ugly short white dude at the grocery store
he was shorter than me and i'm 5'8
he had no jaw and was fat
yet he had a noodle gf

Exactly. Also OP is ignoring the fact that ALL white foids today only date guys above 6' tall.
If you are White but your height is short, you might as well be a curry bald, janitor.

OP is such a racefaggot that he forgot about the Height law.
The height law is no respector of race. All are subject.

I’m not saying every white man is CHAD, just that most can SEAmaxx

been to japan 5 times, lived there for 2 years with my grandpas after i finished high school in a village in a middle of nowhere (I DONT WANT TO SAY THE REGION) AND STILL COULDNT GET ANY PUSSY
HOW INTRESTING

TELL ME MORE

HOW ABOUT YOU TALK TO ME
YOU FORGOT HOW TO REPLY FAGGOT

Last edited:
This is such bullshit.

I have been to these 'X'maxx places (Africa, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Malaysia etc), and it's normie/failed normie foreign tourists who generally do well. Not just whites.

Upload a profile picture before you try to talk with the big boys
@Dregster666 hello avi police?

Looks like this issue has been properly resolved :feelswhere: rate his avii tbh ngl ded srs
:feelscomfy:

Foids follow me and stalk me, and glance at me but never stare at me, they always just put themselves in my vicinity. They’re attractive foids too, like perfect 10s. They’re always around where I’m walking and want to take a glimpse at me. These foids would never date or touch me ever, I am an instant left swipe to them, so why do they stalk me? It’s fucking annoying and frustrating and sometimes I feel like giving them the finger. Do they just enjoy bullying and following around ugly men?
Foids follow me and stalk me, and glance at me but never stare at me, they always just put themselves in my vicinity. They’re attractive foids too, like perfect 10s. They’re always around where I’m walking and want to take a glimpse at me. These foids would never date or touch me ever, I am an instant left swipe to them, so why do they stalk me? It’s fucking annoying and frustrating and sometimes I feel like giving them the finger. Do they just enjoy bullying and following around ugly men?
Foids follow me and stalk me, and glance at me but never stare at me, they always just put themselves in my vicinity. They’re attractive foids too, like perfect 10s. They’re always around where I’m walking and want to take a glimpse at me. These foids would never date or touch me ever, I am an instant left swipe to them, so why do they stalk me? It’s fucking annoying and frustrating and sometimes I feel like giving them the finger. Do they just enjoy bul
lying and following around ugly men?

What if you are white but you get no matches and have no friends to go out with. How do you "put yourself out there :bluepill:"?

it seems like every ethnic here lives in a huge mixed diversi-topia city

not everybody whos white live in your shithole dystopian city.

Average, I guess we can let him off with a warning today
Indeed

Not the most creative :feelswhat: but atleast he addressed the no Avii part :feelscomfy:

Not all white incels are fakecels, but all fakecels are white.

where is my noodle wife

That's based on nothing, Below average looking white guy in the west is still below average looking even if he tries to racemix like you soys love to claim is so easy to do. If you're a 3/10 white guy in Germany that's like 90% white there's litereally a sea of better looking men any chink, indian, turk woman can get before you.

You only mog people outside the west where 3/10 might translate to 5/10 or 6/10 depeding on location.

shut the fuck up. so tired of hearing this shit