Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Whitemaxing] How ethnics must co-opt facets of the White Advantage to have a chance at success

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
If we break it down, there are several facets to where the White Advantage comes from. Each of these can be co-opted or emulated to varying degrees. It will be impossible for an ethnic to fully co-opt the white advantage as some aspects can't be manipulated. But the more of it you can achieve, the better your odds will be. Any amount of effective whitemaxing may be beneficial.

1) Skin tone
White skin is objectively more attractive as discussed here (wiki page in progress):

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl...er_whiter_.26_rosier_.28ie._Caucasian.29_skin

Unfortunately, most whitening products are a scam and don't work. If you can handle hydroquinone 4% that is the best proven skin lightening agent, but it comes with cancer risks and long term use can rot the skin or turn it blue. So I as I see it, this aspect of whitemaxing is a dead end until better technology comes out. This means we can never have even a fraction of the white advantage, since so much of it comes from skin tone. But we have to deal with the facts.

2) Eye color
This is where we can really get a big boost in attractiveness and steal some of the white advantage for our own. It's not that colorful eyes are that much better looking on men that counts. It's that having colorful eyes signals to people: This man is not a pure ethnic. That is absolutely critical and the potential benefit cannot be overstated.

We are lucky because in the past few years, we are the first people in history with the technology to change eye color. New Eyes Laser in Spain has been doing this for 5-10 years with great success. Unfortunately at the present they say their results with the blackest/darkest ethnic eyes have not been as good as they would like (too much pigment to remove) so they are trying not to do too many cases of this nature until they refine the tech.

Here is an example of the halo this can provide:

serveimage

serveimage

Normally, you might just think "Oh it's just a couple of subhuman shitskins who cares." But with those eyes, you pause a second, don't you? You gaze a little longer to try to figure it out. You don't rush to judge so quickly. That's the benefit of colorful eyes on ethnics.

In the next 1-3 years New Eyes should have released another revision of their laser and they are aiming to have this one best handle even the darkest eyes. Once that becomes possible, this will be a necessary procedure for any ethnic trying to escape their ethnic purgatory. And it should help at least moderately.

3) Height
Sadly, like skin color there isn't much we can do about the height disadvantage. LL is a disaster and unrealistic for almost all. At least though you should buy some basic lift insoles on ebay. They're worth $5 or less a pair. Buy a few different types. You can get a 1/2" to 1" boost in your regular shoes and at least wear them in public or if you're going to a bar or club to reduce the MOG. I do this and it's a reasonable cope. It doesn't make a big difference in my attractiveness or anything, but I can perceive less mogging and I feel better from that.

Don't be ashamed to do things like this - think about all the bullshit women do with fake lashes/hair/makeup/heels etc. Fair game. If someone sees it, blackpill them casually on female height discrimination, say it's therefore just to get an edge, and call them out on the hypocrisy.

4) Muscles
White people tend to be more athletic with greater muscle/bone mass. You can't do much about bone. With an Asian/Curry bone structure, your likely genetic max will look more like this:
serveimage

Than like this:
serveimage

That's just down to bone mass. Pratt mogs Robin Shou even when Pratt is fat. But we can do our best.

Obviously the standard gymcel approach applies here. Lift weights a few times a week. Eat a relatively clean diet. Do 16/8 intermittent fasting. Alternate between cut and bulk cycles periodically. Bulk when you can see a bit of abs (ie. ~12-13% bf), cut when you get so fat you lose that definition (~15-16% bf).

Due to shitty genetics, steroids may be necessary if you want to achieve anything like the above pictured bodies. Ie. Testosterone enanthate 100-400 mg per week is an effective range. Usually for 12 weeks at a time. May nuke your fertility if you do this long term. Some guys do HCG injections or clomiphene tablets to maintain fertility. I have been trying to figure this out myself actually (just in case I quit on anti-natalism - one can never predict the future) and I just found this good article summarizing the doses:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4708215/

Either way, getting buffer than the average white guy is essential. It won't help a lot but it will help some. Having abs is very rare nowadays. If you have them you can use beach/swimming shirtless photos to your advantage which most people can't.

5) Dick size
White guys have bigger dicks. It doesn't matter until you're in a position to show your dick. But it matters psychologically for you as well. And this can also be fixed to a large extent. I've been doing Bathmate 2x/week or so for 10 min each for a few months spread over the past year and went from 5.5x4.6" to 6x4.75" permanent gains. I'm continuing to go and most people say you can get 1" length and 0.5" girth though everyone varies of course.

6) Names
This may require a degree of low inhib, but if you have a curry, terrorist, or chinky name, change it. "Andrew" will get more matches than "Habib" and this has been proven in experiments.

7) Facial Surgery
If you have any blatantly bad ethnic features, you need to fix them. The most common would be noses. This are totally correctable and not that expensive, so if you got a bad ethnic nose change it.

Eg.
serveimage

Don't be walking around with the nose on the left when you can have the nose on the right. It's fucking stupid.

Conclusions
So at most, if you:

- Get a white name
- Get buffer than white guys
- Get colorful eyes
- Get a bigger dick
- Wear lifts
- Fix your ethnic facial features

Probably you might bridge the white gap by ~30% or so. This is mediocre, because without the skin/height change you simply won't get more than 40% of the way there. But the gap between whites and ethnics is so great, that any amount of closure will improve your results, and make you feel like more of a human while you are around them dealing with their mogging 24/7.

It's sure as hell not perfect. But this is what we've got. I recommend highly all ethnics try to close that gap as much as possible. One day, if we get effective skin lightening tablets or gene therapies, the gap may be able to close even further. One can dream.

Last edited:
I agree with everything said here and I commend you high IQ

Thugmaxing is a wayyy easier solution for ethnics

Just like Sammy Sosa

Sammy Sosa's had a mixed experience. He has looked weird as fuck at times. I think we need better tech before skin lightening will be realistic as a general strategy. Also color contacts look fake as fuck. Get laser eye color change or don't do anything at all.

I used to consider him a total failure of whitemaxing. But after seeing your pics, I just looked for updated pics of Sosa and here his skin looks normal for a light latino:

serveimage

So if he's still doing it maybe it's working out for him in the end. If you weren't pitch black before hand maybe you'd get better benefit. I'd love to know what he's doing if nothing else. I'm guessing hydroquinone + glutathione? Who knows.

Maybe I should re-research skin lightening.

Last edited:
Fuck @SoyUnPerdedor you're making me re-evaluate skin lightening completely.

Sammy Sosa:

serveimage

To:
serveimage

He doesn't look 100% natural. I think he's wearing makeup. And his body got soft. But in skin color, he went from pitch black to light latino so that might be pushing it. If you're just a mid colored ethnic and want to go up a few shades, it might be very achievable.

In this pic with a more medium degree of lightening he looks totally normal for a Cuban or Indian guy:

8288119594_bb29ff6f37_k.jpg=s1600x1900

Here he says it's just a skin lightening cream he's using:
https://people.com/sports/sammy-sosa-addresses-lighter-skin-tone/

“It’s a bleaching cream that I apply before going to bed and whitens my skin tone,” Sosa told Univision in 2009. “It’s a cream that I have, that I use to soften [my skin], but has bleached me some. I’m not a racist, I live my life happily.”

Anyone know anything about these creams, etc. beyond what I've mentioned?

Last edited:
Cope.

This white guy

Neckbeards.png

has way higher SMV than these shitkins --

n4mRKJU.jpg
MjRIdbl.jpg
bwpZqlE.jpg
9cZxR5q.jpg
EJ56cu7.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
kj8AfUB.jpg
BMPEKbx.jpg

Sammy Sosa's had a mixed experience. He has looked weird as fuck at times. I think we need better tech before skin lightening will be realistic as a general strategy. Also color contacts look fake as fuck. Get laser eye color change or don't do anything at all.

I used to consider him a total failure of whitemaxing. But after seeing your pics, I just looked for updated pics of Sosa and here his skin looks normal for a light latino:

serveimage

So if he's still doing it maybe it's working out for him in the end. If you weren't pitch black before hand maybe you'd get better benefit. I'd love to know what he's doing if nothing else. I'm guessing hydroquinone + glutathione? Who knows.

Maybe I should re-research skin lightening.
Tbh it’s all about phenotype. He is obviously of negroid stock but he has white admixture. His whotemaxxing is definitely going to be better than a Nigerian for example

Whitemaxxing is much easier for Arabs and curries because they are caucasiod, lifefuel for you guys

Well written and put together, OP.

I'd like to touch on a few points when it comes the racepill. Although it's frowned upon, particularly "JBW" it's one of the most critical features in attractiveness and shouldn't be ignored.

When it comes down to it, most can agree that a white chad is more attractive than a curry chad. It's due to white people with blue eyes and blonde hair are more evolved than a curry. They also tend to be the minority in places like Asia which makes them stand out and look more appealing than any Asian guy.

In terms of height, it's just like race and as important. Although the face is ultimately what matters, they both are contributing factors in what makes an individual fit the term, "Chad." When anyone would think of chad, they don't think of a 5'6 curry who dresses nicely.

For facial features I'd just like to add as I'm someone who underwent a rhinoplasty, it's not as expensive as it sounds if you play it right.
Insurance will cover a majority of the costs if it's a medical condition, which is easy to play out. As well as whatever you have owed can be paid long after as plastic surgeons are very patient, they can even reduce the costs if they are kind enough by as much as 1k depending on the original costs. A typical procedure is 5-8k, now imagine that being covered by insurance and reduced on your part.

As for the medical condition, it's called a deviated septum which means you can't breathe out of a nostril or you snore at night to the point it wakes you up, and it's very easy to play out and help you financially.

Tbh this post should be pinned on the forum so everyone can see it.. skin whitening sounds legit,this is a part of my looksmax plan by the way but it is a bit risky (skin cancer) so I think you'd be pale if you protect your skin from the sun.

And when it comes to eye colour,I agree with it's massive halo effect. but I'd rather use blue contact lenses since eye colour surgeries are expensive and risky.

And the height is one of the biggest issues tbh. since white men genetically taller than other races you at least have to be 6'3

Such and uphill climb for ethnics, all this shit whites takes for granted ethnics have to work for.

michael jackson theory

It's due to white people with blue eyes and blonde hair are more evolved than a curry.
i wouldnt go to that extreme TBH I as latincel (40% slightly better than curry) i would absolutely never alter my current tone to get whiter even if it had no secondary long-term effects like cancer, and that's because we can stay at sunlight 24/7 and we wont get skin cancer or temporal damage from it Lol i dont think that makes us less evolved its actually the other way around, we were the ones who evolved to stay permanently exposed to sun (but as we already know Foids do not care about facts, they are driven by emotions just like dogs) white fuckers need to stay at the arctic pole tbhtbh. And since the ozone layer is getting damaged more and more you whites are going to have it even tougher in the future tbh.
This is like bringing a sea dolphin into a lake. Fucking foids ignoring natural selection like nothing

^this is my cope as a latincel

attach this mods

i wouldnt go to that extreme TBH I as latincel (40% slightly better than curry) i would absolutely never alter my current tone to get whiter even if it had no secondary long-term effects like cancer, and that's because we can stay at sunlight 24/7 and we wont get skin cancer or temporal damage from it Lol i dont think that makes us less evolved its actually the other way around, we were the ones who evolved to stay permanently exposed to sun (but as we already know Foids do not care about facts, they are driven by emotions just like dogs) white fuckers need to stay at the arctic pole tbhtbh. And since the ozone layer is getting damaged more and more you whites are going to have it even tougher in the future tbh.
This is like bringing a sea dolphin into a lake. Fucking foids ignoring natural selection like nothing

^this is my cope as a latincel

attach this mods

Sounds fair. At the end of the day, it's foids fault.

I have the lightest skin imaginable pretty much. It's just shy of freckly ginger skin.

Having light skin is not a plus IMO. It gets red and blotchy very easily and you always look ill or sick.

bump this shit needs to be discussed srsly between nonwhites

OP regarding name change, how ridiculous (or smart) do you consider changing to a german name being a non-white?
i.e instead of Pajeet--->Andrew
Pajeet---> Jürgen
memes of this are allowed tbhtbhtbh

If we break it down, there are several facets to where the White Advantage comes from. Each of these can be co-opted or emulated to varying degrees. It will be impossible for an ethnic to fully co-opt the white advantage as some aspects can't be manipulated. But the more of it you can achieve, the better your odds will be. Any amount of effective whitemaxing may be beneficial.

1) Skin tone
White skin is objectively more attractive as discussed here (wiki page in progress):

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl...er_whiter_.26_rosier_.28ie._Caucasian.29_skin

Unfortunately, most whitening products are a scam and don't work. If you can handle hydroquinone 4% that is the best proven skin lightening agent, but it comes with cancer risks and long term use can rot the skin or turn it blue. So I as I see it, this aspect of whitemaxing is a dead end until better technology comes out. This means we can never have even a fraction of the white advantage, since so much of it comes from skin tone. But we have to deal with the facts.

2) Eye color
This is where we can really get a big boost in attractiveness and steal some of the white advantage for our own. It's not that colorful eyes are that much better looking on men that counts. It's that having colorful eyes signals to people: This man is not a pure ethnic. That is absolutely critical and the potential benefit cannot be overstated.

We are lucky because in the past few years, we are the first people in history with the technology to change eye color. New Eyes Laser in Spain has been doing this for 5-10 years with great success. Unfortunately at the present they say their results with the blackest/darkest ethnic eyes have not been as good as they would like (too much pigment to remove) so they are trying not to do too many cases of this nature until they refine the tech.

Here is an example of the halo this can provide:

serveimage

serveimage

Normally, you might just think "Oh it's just a couple of subhuman shitskins who cares." But with those eyes, you pause a second, don't you? You gaze a little longer to try to figure it out. You don't rush to judge so quickly. That's the benefit of colorful eyes on ethnics.

In the next 1-3 years New Eyes should have released another revision of their laser and they are aiming to have this one best handle even the darkest eyes. Once that becomes possible, this will be a necessary procedure for any ethnic trying to escape their ethnic purgatory. And it should help at least moderately.

3) Height
Sadly, like skin color there isn't much we can do about the height disadvantage. LL is a disaster and unrealistic for almost all. At least though you should buy some basic lift insoles on ebay. They're worth $5 or less a pair. Buy a few different types. You can get a 1/2" to 1" boost in your regular shoes and at least wear them in public or if you're going to a bar or club to reduce the MOG. I do this and it's a reasonable cope. It doesn't make a big difference in my attractiveness or anything, but I can perceive less mogging and I feel better from that.

Don't be ashamed to do things like this - think about all the bullshit women do with fake lashes/hair/makeup/heels etc. Fair game. If someone sees it, blackpill them casually on female height discrimination, say it's therefore just to get an edge, and call them out on the hypocrisy.

4) Muscles
White people tend to be more athletic with greater muscle/bone mass. You can't do much about bone. With an Asian/Curry bone structure, your likely genetic max will look more like this:
serveimage

Than like this:
serveimage

That's just down to bone mass. Pratt mogs Robin Shou even when Pratt is fat. But we can do our best.

Obviously the standard gymcel approach applies here. Lift weights a few times a week. Eat a relatively clean diet. Do 16/8 intermittent fasting. Alternate between cut and bulk cycles periodically. Bulk when you can see a bit of abs (ie. ~12-13% bf), cut when you get so fat you lose that definition (~15-16% bf).

Due to shitty genetics, steroids may be necessary if you want to achieve anything like the above pictured bodies. Ie. Testosterone enanthate 100-400 mg per week is an effective range. Usually for 12 weeks at a time. May nuke your fertility if you do this long term. Some guys do HCG injections or clomiphene tablets to maintain fertility. I have been trying to figure this out myself actually (just in case I quit on anti-natalism - one can never predict the future) and I just found this good article summarizing the doses:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4708215/

Either way, getting buffer than the average white guy is essential. It won't help a lot but it will help some. Having abs is very rare nowadays. If you have them you can use beach/swimming shirtless photos to your advantage which most people can't.

5) Dick size
White guys have bigger dicks. It doesn't matter until you're in a position to show your dick. But it matters psychologically for you as well. And this can also be fixed to a large extent. I've been doing Bathmate 2x/week or so for 10 min each for a few months spread over the past year and went from 5.5x4.6" to 6x4.75" permanent gains. I'm continuing to go and most people say you can get 1" length and 0.5" girth though everyone varies of course.

6) Names
This may require a degree of low inhib, but if you have a curry, terrorist, or chinky name, change it. "Andrew" will get more matches than "Habib" and this has been proven in experiments.

7) Facial Surgery
If you have any blatantly bad ethnic features, you need to fix them. The most common would be noses. This are totally correctable and not that expensive, so if you got a bad ethnic nose change it.

Eg.
serveimage

Don't be walking around with the nose on the left when you can have the nose on the right. It's fucking stupid.

Conclusions
So at most, if you:

- Get a white name
- Get buffer than white guys
- Get colorful eyes
- Get a bigger dick
- Wear lifts
- Fix your ethnic facial features

Probably you might bridge the white gap by ~30% or so. This is mediocre, because without the skin/height change you simply won't get more than 40% of the way there. But the gap between whites and ethnics is so great, that any amount of closure will improve your results, and make you feel like more of a human while you are around them dealing with their mogging 24/7.

It's sure as hell not perfect. But this is what we've got. I recommend highly all ethnics try to close that gap as much as possible. One day, if we get effective skin lightening tablets or gene therapies, the gap may be able to close even further. One can dream.
high IQ . I recommend white maxing to all my fellow curries. Only way for us curries to have maybe a slight chance of escape, I'd recommend LL surgery as well as curries need all the advantages they can get

Ethnics can never be white. Attempts to be more white will just make you look desperate and pathetic.

This isn’t the right way to go about it imo..

bump this shit needs to be discussed srsly between nonwhites

OP regarding name change, how ridiculous (or smart) do you consider changing to a german name being a non-white?
i.e instead of Pajeet--->Andrew
Pajeet---> Jürgen
memes of this are allowed tbhtbhtbh

I think if you're changing your name as an ethnic you ought to pick a similar sounding name in your language, or at least a name starting with the same rough sound.

eg. Pajeet = Peter.
Habib = Henry.
Tai = Tom.
etc.

You don't want to go from Pajeet to Carl or Tyler - it would probably feel very alien and seem alien as well. You can also claim if you keep the names similar that you just did it because people are always mispelling your name where you live and you thought this would be easier and more practical, while still carrying a similar tone to your birth name.

It may also be advantageous to keep both names legally so that you can legally go by either. Make the "western" one your first name, so that it is on your driver's license, etc., and keep your original name as a middle or second name so you still have it.

So you would go from Habib Akram to Henry Akram in public, and on your legal documents you would be "Henry Habib Akram" with keeping any previous middle names interspersed as well.

If you look at South Americans, they accumulate names like crazy and many have 6-8 names total. It gets insane. So I'm pretty sure legally if you want to have a "western" first name, two middle names (ie. your old first name + old middle name) and then your last name, that would be fine.

I don't know that changing the last name helps that much. It's more about first name on dating apps, etc. And your family will probably disown you if you change your last name, so I would just do this.

The benefit of this approach is your family doesn't even really need to know, since you still have the name they gave you as well. You won't have really "given anything up" at all. Most places it only costs a very small amount to change your name. It's an easy change if you want it. I think it's very worthwhile. Even for job prospects it's worth it.

There's no co-opt for deathnik. But there are copes :feelsokman:

You can't win trying to act more white as an ethnic. It's too obvious/try hard, unless you're already mixed.
Women HATE when men try to mask the immutable. I remember FaceandLMS had a really good video explaining this. If you ever get surgery, or even if you get something so light like getting your face lasered for acne don't tell the foid, because they will see you as a weaker effeminate man trying to deceive them.

I think if you're changing your name as an ethnic you ought to pick a similar sounding name in your language, or at least a name starting with the same rough sound.

eg. Pajeet = Peter.
Habib = Henry.
Tai = Tom.
etc.

You don't want to go from Pajeet to Carl or Tyler - it would probably feel very alien and seem alien as well. You can also claim if you keep the names similar that you just did it because people are always mispelling your name where you live and you thought this would be easier and more practical, while still carrying a similar tone to your birth name.

It may also be advantageous to keep both names legally so that you can legally go by either. Make the "western" one your first name, so that it is on your driver's license, etc., and keep your original name as a middle or second name so you still have it.

So you would go from Habib Akram to Henry Akram in public, and on your legal documents you would be "Henry Habib Akram" with keeping any previous middle names interspersed as well.

If you look at South Americans, they accumulate names like crazy and many have 6-8 names total. It gets insane. So I'm pretty sure legally if you want to have a "western" first name, two middle names (ie. your old first name + old middle name) and then your last name, that would be fine.

I don't know that changing the last name helps that much. It's more about first name on dating apps, etc. And your family will probably disown you if you change your last name, so I would just do this.

The benefit of this approach is your family doesn't even really need to know, since you still have the name they gave you as well. You won't have really "given anything up" at all. Most places it only costs a very small amount to change your name. It's an easy change if you want it. I think it's very worthwhile. Even for job prospects it's worth it.
My last name is Roy and I live in India every time my name is mentioned people start respecting me because it sounds so western it's almost fancy and bourgeois looking.

Nothing can be done about carpet textured hair, straitening it would be a pain in the ass, and if you dyed it the roots would still be dark and people would laugh at you.
1_JS163301393.jpg

Aren't blacks usually more athletic, taller and have larger penises?
There are some flaws in your post.

Still white men has huge advantage in dating scene

Still white men has huge advantage in dating scene
It is the colonizer and media effect. Europeans were conqueror and in the colonies lived like kings. Making the locals want to be them or fuck them for some of that prestige. Then when movies were starting to be made white were and to a large degree are still the main characters.

I'm not talking about blacks. I don't consider blacks "ethnics". I consider ethnics brown and yellow men - ie. curries, rice, and bean.

utter delusion
blacks, arabs & hispanics are the only true slayers in 2019

Ethnics can never be white. Attempts to be more white will just make you look desperate and pathetic.

I'm not talking about blacks. I don't consider blacks "ethnics". I consider ethnics brown and yellow men - ie. curries, rice, and bean.

Its irrelevant what you 'consider'.

From women's POV, they are ethnics and bottom of the barrel at that.

Disgusting. Typical deathnic thread. Maybe if you deathnics weren't so pathetic you might not get cucked by white Chad's. Just a thought since I don't have a horse in this race. Not even your goblin looking foids what this whitey. Seriously stop feeling bad about not being white. White skin is a curse in the US these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back