Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whitepill for Russia supporters

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
FSGDfThXwAAj6Fj 1

What Russia has to do is get like 1 million volunteers from allied countries in Africa. And pay them maybe $2,000 USD a month. So cost is only $25 billion USD per year, which looks like one months oil and gas revenues at this rate in April. Tons of blacks there were trying to volunteer at the Russian embassy when a rumor spread that Russia was accepting volunteers for the war in Ukraine. But sadly they were turned away by the Russians.

Then you buy these guys helmets, body armor, AK-47's, RPG's, machine guns, ammo, anti-tank weapons, trucks and cars, mortars, grenades, sniper rifles, night vision goggles, dirt bikes and 4 wheelers, uniforms, food, shovels, etc.

Then you have masses of infantry to go with the Russian artillery.

Last edited:
The losses of these blacks will be unreal, like 200,000 dead in 6 months, but you just replace them with new recruits from Africa.

Yay?

They could do it. Almost everything runs on criminal organizations now days, in one form or another. Russia is definitely no stranger to it. They could hire mercenaries to do the dirty work.

>literal infinigger strategy
>hundreds of thousands of nigs dead in brutal human wave assaults
>white ukrainian whores raped by BBC
>russia wins in ukraine

wtf i love this. biggest whitepill of the day

>russia wins in ukraine

I was thinking Russia could have a $5,000 USD bonus per dead Ukrainian soldier to the black units and Russian units.. which the units can then figure out how to divide the bounties up. With all the cameras now it can be verified, and maybe a Russian soldier hanging back to verify.

To give the blacks incentive to charge in. In addition to looting and rape. The Russian soldier hanging back can also make sure the blacks don't kill women and other civilians.

Yay?

They could do it. Almost everything runs on criminal organizations now days, in one form or another. Russia is definitely no stranger to it. They could hire mercenaries to do the dirty work.

Ya and its capitalism, paying the market costs for mercenaries, instead of expecting public service, which most Russians are finding every excuse in the book why they can't go.

>russia wins in ukraine

One thing is if there was like 400,000 BBC'ers who were invading and raping women.. Ukrainian women would be coming back home and you wouldn't get them to evacuate.

>russia wins in ukraine

I don't see why they would need volunteer forces since I'm pretty sure not even the majority of the Russian army is even in Ukraine fighting. If they need more bodies they could just call up more actually trained divisions.
those niggers are just looking for a free ticket to europe. they'd defect to ukranian side or just keep going west to poland then to germany if they are not caught.
this too

those niggers are just looking for a free ticket to europe. they'd defect to ukranian side or just keep going west to poland then to germany if they are not caught.
You ruined my white pill moment :fuk:

View attachment 623214

What Russia has to do is get like 1 million volunteers from allied countries in Africa. And pay them maybe $2,000 USD a month. So cost is only $25 billion USD per year, which looks like one months oil and gas revenues at this rate in April. Tons of blacks there were trying to volunteer at the Russian embassy when a rumor spread that Russia was accepting volunteers for the war in Ukraine. But sadly they were turned away by the Russians.

Then you buy these guys helmets, body armor, AK-47's, RPG's, machine guns, ammo, anti-tank weapons, trucks and cars, mortars, grenades, sniper rifles, night vision goggles, dirt bikes and 4 wheelers, uniforms, food, shovels, etc.

Then you have masses of infantry to go with the Russian artillery.

This is the dumbest fucken thread of the year, NEVER EVER EVER INVITE NIGGERS INTO YOUR COUNTRY OR NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES. YOU SAW WHAT THIS DID TO THE USA WHEN THEY WANTED CHEAP LABOR TO PICK COTTON.

This is the dumbest fucken thread of the year, NEVER EVER EVER INVITE NIGGERS INTO YOUR COUNTRY OR NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES. YOU SAW WHAT THIS DID TO THE USA WHEN THEY WANTED CHEAP LABOR TO PICK COTTON.
I don't like antagonising people for no reason, but @WizardofSoda he's has a point. And these pro-Ukranian stances of yours are of course to be expected but a small sliver the real problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back