Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Whites and Blacks get Laid on Accident

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Blacks usually lose their virginity on average at 10 years old by accident with another neighbor girl.

The same goes for whites most of the time and if not they get laid in middle school very early on.

Both races get laid without trying.

This is a white and black man’s world always remember that.

Blacks usually lose their virginity on average at 10 years old by accident with another neighbor girl.

The same goes for whites most of the time and if not they get laid in middle school very early on.

This is a white and black man’s world always remember that.
Then explain how me a 24 year old white nordic truecel have not had pussy yet despite trying?

Then explain how me a 24 year old white nordic truecel have not had pussy yet despite trying?
You need to take a shower and get a haircut

Shit thread full of lies, Blacks and Whites can be incel!!!!

Idgaf what you think of my comments, This thread needs TND!

If you are truly nordic and have the nordic phenotype then you cant be incel

-
Okay brocel, white dude here waitin' for this magical lay, I guess it won't be long now- :forcedsmile:
-

You need to work on your confidence/holding frame/and personality.
I have short frame, I am wristcel agressive overbite, Prey eyes, Jew nose, Balding on one side of my head, I will basically look like incel skrillex in approx 2 years maybe

How do you lose your virginity by accident? Falling dick first into a vagina?

-
Okay brocel, white dude here waitin' for the magical lay, I guess it won't be long now- :forcedsmile:
-
Hitler newspaper 1394469154

Wheres our pussy? if we get laid so damn much lol

I have short frame, I am wristcel agressive overbite, Prey eyes, Jew nose, Balding on one side of my head, I will basically look like incel skrillex in approx 2 years maybe
You would be a chad in thailand/china/asia

You wrist mog me

Oh and i forgot to say, MY TEETH are extremely fucked, Yet bluepilled dentist tells me its fine, I have tooth that recedes back which makes food stuck when i EAT, And uneven all teeth, But none missing tho LOL

Oh and i forgot to say, MY TEETH are extremely fucked, Yet bluepilled dentist tells me its fine, I have tooth that recedes back which makes food stuck when i EAT, And uneven all teeth, But none missing tho LOL
Teeth is cope
They were brutally small
haven’t seen anybody on these forums with smaller

Everyone who has sex should receive a severe STD which makes them regret for the whole life.

Ugly white men do not.