Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Whites and Blacks get Laid on Accident

I'm white and black and still can't get laid lmaoo. It's over

Most incels are ugly white men.
And non-NT as well: Being born non-NT really is the final nail in the coffin for an ugly guy. Unless you’re a 1-2/10 in which case you’re legit trucel tier, it is still possible for a more “conventionally ugly” guy to ascend as long as he is NT enough. It would likely be through becoming a betabuxx, getting lucky with a used-up land whale, etc. but it’s still possible.

Data shows that most autistic men will never reproduce, and most women hate autistic men. At best, you could be an orbiter for one if you’re normie-tier at least.

Being born ugly & non-NT is a death sentence, doesn’t matter your race

If you are truly nordic and have the nordic phenotype then you cant be incel
what about facial disfigurements, balding, severe-non NT, acne scarring, etc.

Dunno him
"Good sized foot"
-Cops

"Such dark eyes"
-Foid cop

"Brown stained teeth"
-everyone
Richard ramirez
5f0e044202c73603943214

this doesn't apply to non-hood ghetto blacks. if you haven't been thugmaxxing since you were 2 then your a blackcel

Blacks usually lose their virginity on average at 10 years old by accident with another neighbor girl.

The same goes for whites most of the time and if not they get laid in middle school very early on.

Both races get laid without trying.

This is a white and black man’s world always remember that.
Black is inferior. Stop with the anti jbw cope

I’m italian but I look like a sandnigger
It’s over

what about facial disfigurements, balding, severe-non NT, acne scarring, etc.
If youre balding at young age you must be at fault or severely unlucky but can still makeup for it

Facial disfigurements yes because your nordic phenotype disappears and you.look just like.any other cripple

Severe non-nt doesn't matter, my brother who got my germanic dad's phenotype and my IRL ex-friend proves it as my bro was autistic and my friend autistic schizo but got gf

The same nordic friend that i talked about earlier had acne scars and my brother has acne, still got gf