Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whites fully deserve to get replaced in their homelands

MrZez

MrZez

Greycel
40% - racebait in ID, GrAY etc
Western white nations that cant put their foids in place, nations that worhsip feminism and shit on men daily deserve nothing more then to get replaced by more patriarchal and tradiocional cultures :feelsLightsaber: :feelsthink::feelskek::feelskek:
Muslims and Paajets for the win :feelsautistic::feelsLSD:

grayfaggots try not to racebait challenge (impossible)

Yp

Is this what you want?

by more patriarchal and tradiocional cultures yeah that's not happening. Same shitskins will become cucks just like whites. Spics already do it and India is catching up too.

the cope and delusion is unreal with these shitskins

Curry

I was actually thinking about this kind of thing only about half an hour ago, lol

I do think though that "whites" vary a lot. For example western Europeans vs southern vs eastern are very different including in their attitudes to nationalism.

Northern Europeans I feel like are quite similar to those in the west though.

Yes i want society and people who made me incel to fucking dissaear finally
your shitskin nigger parents made you an incel in your shit ridden streets

Western white nations that cant put their foids in place, nations that worhsip feminism and shit on men daily deserve nothing more then to get replaced by more patriarchal and tradiocional cultures :feelsLightsaber: :feelsthink::feelskek::feelskek:
Dnr+kys GrAY

my life may be shit, the white race my be dying (and therefore increasing white smv), I maybe incel, but at least I am not a curry.

my existance is 100 times better than the retarded coping curries on this forum.

It is better to be white in a crowd of shitskin curries than a curry in a crowd of a milion curries

you wish you were me but you will shit your pants tonight while i laugh at your miserable existance as you lick the shit of your dirt coloured fingers

your race will be forever imported by jews to preform cheap, underpaid labour while you rot in your shitty ghetto

Only on this site will you have a race war starting in a thread because of ethnics claiming that their women are completely out of control and mass flocking to white men with ethnics unable to do anything about it, and just a couple of hours later get a post like this trying to also start a race war by instead saying that MENAs and Indians are actually based patriarchs who control their women while pathetic whites are completely pussywhipped:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsugh::feelsugh:.

grayfaggots try not to racebait challenge (impossible)
by more patriarchal and tradiocional cultures yeah that's not happening. Same shitskins will become cucks just like whites. Spics already do it and India is catching up too.
the cope and delusion is unreal with these shitskins

View attachment 1085007

Same for Arabs (at least North Africans). "Men" my ass, they are cucks betabux just like Soyciety expects them to be. I saw the guy in the subway holding the baby while the mother was hands free yelling at me for a seat (jfl, the entitlement, of course I didn't move my ass, burn in hell whore and your entire "family"), Moroccan or whatever couple in France, Fresh Off the Boat of course. Patriarchy is dead.

bruh

Same for Arabs (at least North Africans). "Men" my ass, they are cucks betabux just like Soyciety expects them to be. I saw the guy in the subway holding the baby while the mother was hands free yelling at me for a seat (jfl, the entitlement, of course I didn't move my ass, burn in hell whore and your entire "family"), Moroccan or whatever couple in France, Fresh Off the Boat of course. Patriarchy is dead.
Yeah the system is slowly breaking down. Everything is progressing as expected. Not a single race is safe from this. The only question is how long arabs, curries can last.

Yes i want society and people who made me incel to fucking dissaear finally
Dont blame the whites

Its actually the jews who owns everything, Even Avatar the last airbender 2005

Jew

Only on this site will you have a race war starting in a thread because of ethnics claiming that their women are completely out of control and mass flocking to white men with ethnics unable to do anything about it, and just a couple of hours later get a post like this trying to also start a race war by instead saying that MENAs and Indians are actually based patriarchs who control their women while pathetic whites are completely pussywhipped:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsugh::feelsugh:.

Yeah they are coping hard. Their women are worshipping Whites and then they talk about "patriarchy". What drug are you on boyo? What patriarchy? What traditionalism? All I see is sandwhores, noodlewhores, currywhores (less), spicwhores etc.

They just virtue signal in their homeland not to get beheaded or stoned to death or whatever fate. Once they get get rights and technology it will be just like SK and Japan.

Fuck cucks, wherever they're from.

Only patriarchy if any, but rather call it protectionist communism is China and NK.

Meanwhile sandcels and currycels are so self-hating that they want to genocide themselves.

Yes, the west deserves this. The historical trail of breadcrumbs goes back a very long way. The world will be better after the west falls. And let's not forget how the west colonized foreign countries, incidentally the very countries that the migrants come from. Inb4 muh railroads, how about I rob your house of everything valuable, assemble a toy train set in your living room, and say you're welcome :feelskek:

Just some fun facts about how feminist western Europeans are. Note that these are things that happened centuries ago, think 1300s-1700s:

You know how chess has a queen piece? No, it doesn't. Europe got chess from the Islamic empire, which in turn got it from India. That piece was the chancellor, not the queen. Which actually makes sense, the chancellor is the trusted minister who does most of the political legwork for the king. How much of a simp do you have to be to rename that piece the fucking queen?

You know how playing cards have a queen card? No, they don't. Europe got cards from the Islamic empire, and idr where they got them from, probably India again. That card was the knight, not the queen. The French renamed the knight to the queen, and the evidence as that Spanish cards stayed the same and have no queen. This idea that the queen is second (or worse, equal) to the king is really ingrained in the west, and it is not at all natural or universal.

Yeah the system is slowly breaking down. Everything is progressing as expected. Not a single race is safe from this. The only question is how long arabs, curries can last.

Yes feminism infected every society and with the internet it's spreading extremely fast. Westernized whores will give tips to homeland whores and accelerate their transition (to White Nordic Chad naturally, the Graal for all foids). Men simp as last resort to have any shed of pussy, and it's a vicious circle.

Arabs won't last long they're braindead and they infiltrated their Pisslam with foid Imams anyway (jfl):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfg9cghDFX4

It's just a matter of time before they have a gay pride in their homeland.

India is following the West from what I understand (with gender equality etc.), and negative T curries won't do anything against it, hence why Polish women will prefer Indians to Arabs (I made a thread about this).

@MrZez You fucked up by saying it too plainly and concisely, you've got all of .is stormfront in here heckling you. Don't fret, you're 100% right, the problem is western Europeans and their innate and incurable simp tendencies. The Romans didn't have enough time to civilize them.

Yes feminism infected every society and with the internet it's spreading extremely fast. Westernized whores will give tips to homeland whores and accelerate their transition (to White Nordic Chad naturally, the Graal for all foids). Men simp as last resort to have any shed of pussy, and it's a vicious circle.

Arabs won't last long they're braindead and they infiltrated their Pisslam with foid Imams anyway (jfl):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfg9cghDFX4

It's just a matter of time before they have a gay pride in their homeland.

India is following the West from what I understand (with gender equality etc.), and negative T curries won't do anything against it, hence why Polish women will prefer Indians to Arabs (I made a thread about this).

Idk how shitskins will cope with this. The only thing that they can brag about right now that they still have foids somewhat under control but their lands are going to be easily infected by all the western bullshit due to their lower average IQ.

Meanwhile sandcels and currycels are so self-hating that they want to genocide themselves.

Yes, the west deserves this. The historical trail of breadcrumbs goes back a very long way. The world will be better after the west falls. And let's not forget how the west colonized foreign countries, incidentally the very countries that the migrants come from. Inb4 muh railroads, how about I rob your house of everything valuable, assemble a toy train set in your living room, and say you're welcome :feelskek:

Just some fun facts about how feminist western Europeans are. Note that these are things that happened centuries ago, think 1300s-1700s:

You know how chess has a queen piece? No, it doesn't. Europe got chess from the Islamic empire, which in turn got it from India. That piece was the chancellor, not the queen. Which actually makes sense, the chancellor is the trusted minister who does most of the political legwork for the king. How much of a simp do you have to be to rename that piece the fucking queen?

You know how playing cards have a queen card? No, they don't. Europe got cards from the Islamic empire, and idr where they got them from, probably India again. That card was the knight, not the queen. The French renamed the knight to the queen, and the evidence as that Spanish cards stayed the same and have no queen. This idea that the queen is second (or worse, equal) to the king is really ingrained in the west, and it is not at all natural or universal.

Very interesting and high IQ post, thank you.

But wouldn't it simply be because White women are beautiful? And that their men fell in love with them? It's natural when you see a pretty creature to desire a romance with it. Whereas Ethnic women are ugly as sin and couldn't be loved, so the men coped with friendship and political allies.

Also the IQ. The White woman is smart to some extent (some are), the Ethnic woman is dumb (education + difference in IQ in races). So they liked to talk with a pretty smart creature. Simping is a natural consequence under such circumstances. I don't know if it's race dependant.

Idk how shitskins will cope with this. The only thing that they can brag about right now that they still have foids somewhat under control but their lands are going to be easily infected by all the western bullshit due to their lower average IQ.

Yes the infiltration will be easy, just put a female Imam, and then they will progressively change their views + simp for her.

Soon North African countries will be Japan tier in inceldom and hikikomori. Potentially worse.

my life may be shit, the white race my be dying (and therefore increasing white smv), I maybe incel, but at least I am not a curry.

my existance is 100 times better than the retarded coping curries on this forum.

It is better to be white in a crowd of shitskin curries than a curry in a crowd of a milion curries

you wish you were me but you will shit your pants tonight while i laugh at your miserable existance as you lick the shit of your dirt coloured fingers

your race will be forever imported by jews to preform cheap, underpaid labour while you rot in your shitty ghetto
you sound a bit agitated by bait

But wouldn't it simply be because White women are beautiful? And that their men fell in love with them? It's natural when you see a pretty creature to desire a romance with it. Whereas Ethnic women are ugly as sin and couldn't be loved, so the men coped with friendship and political allies.
LMFAO. "white wahmens byotiful, must simp hard" Thank you for outing yourself, cumcuck.
Also the IQ. The White woman is smart to some extent (some are), the Ethnic woman is dumb (education + difference in IQ in races). So they liked to talk with a pretty smart creature. Simping is a natural consequence under such circumstances. I don't know if it's race dependant.
You're a retard. White women are dumber than you, and that's a feat. I know you want to suck the cock of your race so hard that you'll simp and worship white pussy, they have a forum for that, it's called stormfront. This is an incel board where we don't prostrate before pussy. I know you're dumb as fuck, but even you can avoid confusing these two.

Interesting, I didn't know that:feelsokman:.

Nah, they definitely aren't that much better looking than other women. Most guys here would probably rate them as the most attractive on average, and I can't say that I'd have much of a problem with that, but just as they have some traits that push their collective SMV up (colored eyes/hair and largest breasts on average I believe) so do other groups of women (Mediterraneans and MENAs seem to have proportionally larger eyes than Northern Europeans on average and that's a pretty good trait for women especially to have, East Asian women are blessed with neoteny (which is a curse for their male counterparts) and so on.)

Overall, most women regardless of race or ethnicity are mid-looking, just like their male counterparts. The fact that their egos are inflated and they wouldn't even touch those looksmatches of theirs due to believing that they are entitled to 8/10 Chads is another issue:feelsugh::feelsUgh:.

LMFAO. "white wahmens byotiful, must simp hard" Thank you for outing yourself, cumcuck.

You're a retard. White women are dumber than you, and that's a feat. I know you want to suck the cock of your race so hard that you'll simp and worship white pussy, they have a forum for that, it's called stormfront. This is an incel board where we don't prostrate before pussy. I know you're dumb as fuck, but even you can avoid confusing these two.
He's not white, he's just a JBW believer.

This is like saying neanderthals or monkeys should take over islamic nations because they rape femoids and men are in full control there. Yes lower IQ people and primitives are more based on womens rights but you would also have to give up the idea of living in a society with luxuries like the internet, cars, food, safety. It's a retarded worldview.

And since it is all more primitive the question should be: how are we as primitive low IQ sandpeople who can't protect Palestine even though we outnumber Israelis 10000 to 1 conquering and genociding the west? The answer is: you're not doing that. Jews are doing that, and they're not gonna magically give up power to some Achmed retard once they've achieved that.