Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Whites have been mentally destroyed through Afro-Jewish brainwashing.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Suicide fuel for @DarkStarDown

Raising niggERs is useless.

This is sick bruh

Whites have destroyed theirselves. Anything else is a cope.

Whites are the most cucked race. Some may say Asians are the most cucked race but that's not true. Asians are the most fucked over by circumstance, it is the whites who voluntarily to cuck themselves.

I've never seen a man of any other race raising a kid who's a different color than him.

I understand it when whites have a soft spot for blacks, illegal mexicans, and jews but I'll never understand why they tolerate nigger and spic crime. I'll never understand that.

When I encounter nigger and spic thuggish scum I know exactly how we east asians would handle it if we were in control.

There would be out of control ethnic/racial violence followed by severe prosecution. That happened often in China and Southeast Asia where different ethnicities lived next to each other. There was frequent back and forth ethnic violence and slaughter in the Chinese frontier and in various southeast asian countries between the different ethnicities.

Some niggers and spics just anger me to no end and I just think to myself how incredibly lucky they are that whites have their back. And when I mean "have their back" I specifically mean how soft whites are on nigger and spic thugs. I just think to myself the only reason why they behave that way is because whites allow them. We east asians would never ever tolerate nigger and spic criminals. We would come down on them hard so that the law abiding blacks and hispanics can have an easier time assimilating.

Last edited:
Watching gore is less repulsive than that photo.

Yes, but I hope you're aware that without jews, it wouldn't have happened. They own 100% of hollywood and most of the mainstream media. They've been poisoning our culture and brainwashing whitey since WW2.

Indian Pride, World Wide, whites as well are just Indians, Rule India, Rule India, India rules the waves, the winds and the cunts :feelsYall:

ethiopian jews are behind all of this

Race mixing is the definition of Low IQ, Disgusting and Degenerate

We east asians would never ever tolerate nigger and spic criminals. We would come down on them hard so that the law abiding blacks and hispanics can have an easier time assimilating.
Or better yet you can enact TND and don't allow spic migration.