Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity WhiteSupremacistPill: White Supremacist tries to gas light Ethnics about their dating prospects...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
What's with white women and arguing on twitter? don't they have anything else to do?
"All these gifs have my vagina SCREAMING:soy::soy::soy:"

"Look at this one chang and this one tyrone, this dissproves statistics" - every soy ever

>xpel incels
>white supremacist
Progressive shills level: brap

it's odd you use the same arguments as "xpel incels" jfl
No, you use the same arguments as progressive shills, hence why you believe dating racism exists. Xpel incels thinks dating racism and white priviledge exists, he just thinks you’re white and talking down on nonwhites so he puts attractive brown men to prove the Nazi incel white incel wrong.

go back to vice and buzzfeed buddy, stop shilling their articles.

Last edited:
No, you use the same arguments as progressive shills, hence why you believe dating racism exists. Xpel incels thinks dating racism and white priviledge exists, he just thinks you’re white and talking down on nonwhites so he puts attractive brown men to prove the Nazi incel white incel wrong.

go back to vice buddy, stop shilling their articles.
Cope, you can literally see in the op he doesn't think prefrences in dating exists and uses a chang and tyrone exist.

Also I have never used the term "dating racism" nor do I believe it's racism. You literally try to deny statistics like IT by making associations. You are literally arguing like expelincels. this should be your wake up call.

Cope, you can literally see in the op he doesn't think prefrences in dating exists and uses a chang and tyrone exist.

View: https://twitter.com/expelincels/status/1350873092076265475?s=21

He thinks white privilege exists and is “anti-racist”. He’s not coming from “dating in preference doesn’t exist because the Jews and all races are equal” he’s coming from “dating in racism doesn’t exist because they’re not genetically inferior like all you evil white supremacist incels say”
Also I have never used the term "dating racism" nor do I believe it's racism. You literally try to deny statistics like IT by making associations. You are literally arguing like expelincels. this should be your wake up call.
No, you are arguing like xpel incels. When your opinions match those of buzzfeed that should be your wakeup call.

View: https://twitter.com/expelincels/status/1350873092076265475?s=21

He thinks white privilege exists and is “anti-racist”. He’s not coming from “dating in preference doesn’t exist because the Jews and all races are equal” he’s coming from “dating in racism doesn’t exist because they’re not genetically inferior like all you evil white supremacist incels say”

In noo where in that tweet does he say dating racism exists. in the op he clearly stating the oppisite. this is you changing the topics and moving the goal posts because you are obviously wrong and denying stats
No, you are arguing like xpel incels. When your opinions match those of buzzfeed that should be your wakeup call.
guilt by association. Another fallacy. I state stats, you deny stats, argue like xpel incels to justify your denying of stats. I win.

All those deathnics get turbomogged by white normies.

In noo where in that tweet does he say dating racism exists. in the op he clearly stating the oppisite. this is you changing the topics and moving the goal posts because you are obviously wrong and denying stats
>being anti racist means all of that
being anti racist means you recognize there's racial injustice in the system (false but thats what they believe).

Again, this isn't "Dating racism doesn't exist because jews made all the races have equal or some races have higher SMV" and "Whites are naturally the best genetically so they would also be the best looking race". He's saying "Dating racism exists but you incels say its because the ethnics are genetically inferior while I think it exists because of systematic injustice"
guilt by association. Another fallacy. I state stats, you deny stats, argue like xpel incels to justify your denying of stats. I win.
Yes, you should be guilty for associating with progressive jewish news outlets. Is that a fallacy? no.

When you are referencing buzzfeed talking points you are in the wrong. Period. When you are agreeing with the leftist agenda you are in the wrong, period.

>being anti racist means all of that
being anti racist means you recognize there's racial injustice in the system (false but thats what they believe).

Again, this isn't "Dating racism doesn't exist because jews made all the races have equal or some races have higher SMV" and "Whites are naturally the best genetically so they would also be the best looking race". He's saying "Dating racism exists but you incels say its because the ethnics are genetically inferior while I think it exists because of systematic injustice"
You couldn't find anything about him actually saying dating racism, so you just started making more assosiations. In the op, he clearly agrees with what you say and even uses the same arguing tactic as you.
Yes, you should be guilty for associating with progressive jewish news outlets. Is that a fallacy? no.
When you are referencing buzzfeed talking points you are in the wrong. Period. When you are agreeing with the leftist agenda you are in the wrong, period.
Guilt by association.

You deny stats, argue like xpel incels and progressives and jews(since you are white the same as jews). You lost and you know you're wrong. Now you're using white tricks and arguing tactics to deny reality. You argue exactly like soys. "the earth is round, hitler also said the earth is round, that means you are exactly like hitler". you lose again

You couldn't find anything about him actually saying dating racism, so you just started making more assosiations. In the op, he clearly agrees with what you say and even uses the same arguing tactic as you.
I'm using context. He is le antifa BLM anti racist. I'm sorry you lack the brain power to research and form context properly. Again, this isn't "Dating racism doesn't exist because jews made all the races have equal or some races have higher SMV" and "Whites are naturally the best genetically so they would also be the best looking race". He's saying "Dating racism exists but you incels say its because the ethnics are genetically inferior while I think it exists because of systematic injustice"
Guilt by association.
YES. BE GUILTY FOR ASSOCIATING WITH BUZZFEED. You should be guilty by association.
You deny stats, argue like xpel incels and progressives and jews(since you are white the same as jews).
Again you think whites and jews are the same because both races (Ontop of the 10 other races) rekt your people and made them slaves. lolololol
You lost and you know you're wrong. Now you're using white tricks and arguing tactics to deny reality. You argue exactly like soys. "the earth is round, hitler also said the earth is round, that means you are exactly like hitler". you lose again
We do a little trolling we do a little trolling

I'm using context. He is le antifa BLM anti racist. I'm sorry you lack the brain power to research and form context properly. Again, this isn't "Dating racism doesn't exist because jews made all the races have equal or some races have higher SMV" and "Whites are naturally the best genetically so they would also be the best looking race". He's saying "Dating racism exists but you incels say its because the ethnics are genetically inferior while I think it exists because of systematic injustice"
You are not using context, you are going completely off topic because your base point was demonstrably false. You always do this when you're wrong. You make a claim, it's demonstrably proven wrong in the op, so you completely redirect your claim and make long ass associations to justify it.

you know damn well this is exactly what happened here.
YES. BE GUILTY FOR ASSOCIATING WITH BUZZFEED. You should be guilty by association.
And you're guilty by associating with expelincels. that's even worse.
Again you think whites and jews are the same because both races (Ontop of the 10 other races) rekt your people and made them slaves. lolololol
They didn't make my people slaves, they killed my people. they made YOUR people slaves. your people cucks
Better dead than cuck:feelsjuice:

You are not using context, you are going completely off topic because your base point was demonstrably false. You always do this when you're wrong. You make a claim, it's demonstrably proven wrong in the op, so you completely redirect your claim and make long ass associations to justify it.

you know damn well this is exactly what happened here.

And you're guilty by associating with expelincels. that's even worse.

They didn't make my people slaves, they killed my people. they made YOUR people slaves. your people cucks

View: https://youtu.be/W88JQga6wEw

Thought you were mongoloid?
What the hell are you, palestinian?

Thats called gaslighting.
It's IT-levels of mental fuckery.

Take the L and go, you started being silly cuz you realized you were wrong.
No, you take the L. You lost and are throwing buzzfeed articles at me lololol. JBW exists because we’re genetically superior specimens or it doesn’t exist at all. Expelincels think dating racism exists because of systemic racism and injustice
He does it every time he's proven wrong.
Cope seethe and cry more

Expelincels think dating racism exists because of systemic racism and injustice
Completely made up claim. He clearly agrees with you in the OP and argues just like you.

Completely made up claim. He clearly agrees with you in the OP and argues just like you.
We do a little trolling it’s called doing a little trolling we like to troll we like to call in the night before we do a little trolling

I only date white women

this is what women do while getting chadbanged

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back