Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are the principal careers of "ugliness gene" (a.k.a. incel gene)? Men or women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
I was going through some pics of M2F trannies and I noticed one thing. Almost all of them look drastically better when the transition is completed. They looked like truecels when they were males. We have already seen many times in places like /r/braincels how a gang of trannies used to lure incels to go transition.

Some examples:

before-after-transgender-transition-113-599145210b858__700.jpg
Unbelievable-Transformation-Pictures-Of-A-20-Year-Old-From-Male-To-Female.jpg
tumblr_poz6d7ZQ0z1w750mx_1280.jpg
852d168978e66c18fd4e8fb78fe825ff.jpg

I have noticed another thing, it's about "faceapp". If you take an average women's pic and pass it through "male filter", the app outputs incels --

Rose-FaceApp.jpg
sub-buzz-29113-1528919468-2.jpg
sub-buzz-30262-1528914525-15.jpg
IMG_0579.jpg

This basically proves that most women would be incels if they were not born as females.

Now we can deduce like this:

1. Women in general, tend to mate with good looking men (chads).
2. The male looksmatch of an average woman is an incel.
3. If a chad and an average woman produces an ugly male offspring, it's almost certain that his ugly features came from the mother, not the father.

Therefore, incel gene is mainly propagated by females.

Now this explains why women are naturally hypergamous, the goal of hypergamy is to weed out "incel gene" from the human genome pool.

Tbh ( to be honest ) most males mog the average foid to uranus and back. It's quit ironic that cucks try to justify our inceldom by saying "it's just natural selection bro" yet females are still allowed to spread their subhuman genes without any restrictions jfl ( just fucking lol ( laugh out loud ))

Tbh ( to be honest ) most males mog the average foid to uranus and back. It's quit ironic that cucks try to justify our inceldom by saying "it's just natural selection bro" yet females are still allowed to spread their subhuman genes without any restrictions jfl ( just fucking lol ( laugh out loud ))
Legit, they are freely propagating their subhuman genes and we are the ones who are suffering.

I need to add some crucial points:

1. Chad-chasing is partly social engineering. In wild nature you need more than just a pretty face and halo effect to survive. Don't forget that peacocks are still basically chickens relying on high reproduction rate. To make people more beautiful through partner selection will take millennials.
2. Unlike women, men find a lot of girls normal looking. A lot of facial features undesirable for men look good on females. THAT is why "looks match" is very abstract concept to begin with.
3. Women are not very self-aware

Photo 2019 11 11 11 23 04

I need to add some crucial points:

1. Chad-chasing is partly social engineering. In wild nature you need more than just a pretty face and halo effect to survive. Don't forget that peacocks are still basically chickens relying on high reproduction rate. To make people more beautiful through partner selection will take millennials.
2. Unlike women, men find a lot of girls normal looking. A lot of facial features undesirable for men look good on females. THAT is why "looks match" is very abstract concept to begin with.
3. Women are not very self-aware

View attachment 167381

Legit.

JFL at those trannies. I guess it is there means to cope. death to trannies.

Everything works if you are a woman or just pretendend to be a woman
No matter what

o-MELANIE-GAYDOS-570.jpg

612295a1234f7c11ea9114bb3fd05f74.jpg

Everything works if you are a woman or just pretendend to be a woman
No matter what

o-MELANIE-GAYDOS-570.jpg

612295a1234f7c11ea9114bb3fd05f74.jpg
Is that woman kissing a chad? Fuck.

Women always give the X chromosome to their son, which carries FAR more genetic data than the y chromosome.
Also the balding gene comes from the mother almost exclusively.

If a dude is ugly his mom is more likely to be the one to blame.

Creepy shit bro!

The only reason the trannies look better is fakeup! They're still ugly. Just less obvious about it.

But yeah, them face changed bitches were mostly ugly too!

People in general except chad and stacy are not as gl as they think!

Disturbing stuff. Perhaps true?

Women always give the X chromosome to their son, which carries FAR more genetic data than the y chromosome.
Also the balding gene comes from the mother almost exclusively.

If a dude is ugly his mom is more likely to be the one to blame.

Didn't know that balding part, damn. So women basically carries all subhuman traits.

I was going through some pics of M2F trannies and I noticed one thing. Almost all of them look drastically better when the transition is completed. They looked like truecels when they were males. We have already seen many times in places like /r/braincels how a gang of trannies used to lure incels to go transition.

Some examples:

I have noticed another thing, it's about "faceapp". If you take an average women's pic and pass it through "male filter", the app outputs incels --

Rose-FaceApp.jpg
IMG_0579.jpg

This basically proves that most women would be incels if they were not born as females.

3. If a chad and an average woman produces an ugly male offspring, it's almost certain that his ugly features came from the mother, not the father.

Now this explains why women are naturally hypergamous, the goal of hypergamy is to weed out "incel gene" from the human genome pool.
So all this time women were carrying the incel gene and their own self hatred makes them repulsed by men that reminds them of themselves:feelsmega:
This is a huge pill for all those people here that claims their looksmatch would be hideous. It is women rather than men that needs to be culled if eugenics were to work.

Didn't know that balding part, damn. So women basically carries all subhuman traits.
It's a bit more complicated but yes, in short women are the ones that create bald men.

We all carry potential balding genes as they are found in the X chromosome. BUT you just cannot pass the X chromosome onto a boy as a man, only a woman can do that. You can spread your balding genes to a daughter but they will be essentially immune to it.

Balding is caused by DHT production and (most importantly) DHT sensitivity of the hair follicles. Regardless of how sensitive a women's follicles are, they are still almost immune to balding because they have almost no DHT in their body (DHT comes from test, they have 10-20 times less test AND they convert DHT at a smaller rate than men). Btw if you're curious, finasteride works by lowering your DHT levels a lot (and that's also why it makes some men sterile, low test, low energy, depressive, gives some men ED). Anti balding shampoo simply remove DHT from the hair follicles, it's a surface level treatment.

So some women carry extremely bad balding genes but since the women themselves are virtually immune to balding you can't tell. Even if women stopped breeding with balding men for several generations, balding men would still show up.

So any time a foid tells you she's just improving the gene pool by avoiding bald men you know it's bullshit. The cycle of balding men will never end in reality. All norwooding does is make men suffer. Sad.

It's a bit more complicated but yes, in short women are the ones that create bald men.

We all carry potential balding genes as they are found in the X chromosome. BUT you just cannot pass the X chromosome onto a boy as a man, only a woman can do that. You can spread your balding genes to a daughter but they will be essentially immune to it.

Balding is caused by DHT production and (most importantly) DHT sensitivity of the hair follicles. Regardless of how sensitive a women's follicles are, they are still almost immune to balding because they have almost no DHT in their body (DHT comes from test, they have 10-20 times less test AND they convert DHT at a smaller rate than men).

So some women carry extremely bad balding genes but since the women themselves are virtually immune to balding you can't tell. Even if women stopped breeding with balding men for several generations, balding men would still show up.

So any time a foid tells you she's just improving the gene pool by avoiding bald men you know it's bullshit. The cycle of balding men will never end in reality. All norwooding does is make men suffer. Sad.
Damn.

many of these MTF trannies actually look like biological females after transition. Imagine one day a "woman" shows interest in you, you think you're finally going to ascend, and then when the clothes come off you see it's a dude with a dick, and before you can get away, he ass-rapes you.

That is my worst nightmare. Death to trannies!

I think you can also figure out why roids tend to make men bald. It makes norwooding worse because you increase your androgen hormones in some way, which almost always leads to higher levels of DHT and thus more balding for a given set of hair follicles.

You'll notice that some men are still immune or very resistant to balding even with roids. A minority of bodybuilders and strongmen still have good hair even after blasting grams of gear. Those men basically have top tier hair follicles, their DHT sensitivity is very low so even roids don't affect them much. Those are the men who would have had NW0 or NW1 in their 50s or 60s without roids.

Too many ape faces. The changes can be hard to comprehend.

Tip: trannymaxx and then find a lesbian and then arrange to have sex with her. When she arrives, she'll be in for a surprise

many of these MTF trannies actually look like biological females after transition. Imagine one day a "woman" shows interest in you, you think you're finally going to ascend, and then when the clothes come off you see it's a dude with a dick, and before you can get away, he ass-rapes you.

That is my worst nightmare. Death to trannies!

Brutal, and also these:

angel-follow.jpg

sample.jpg

the faceapp doesn't really prove anything tbh
but yea I think if a woman's father is bald her son has a 50% chance to become bald as well

the faceapp doesn't really prove anything tbh
but yea I think if a woman's father is bald her son has a 50% chance to become bald as well
Of course it does not. The only way to prove is to make an exact human being from the female only with sex chromosome changed. But that's not possible. But faceapp gives a rough idea about what she might looked like if she was a male.

Chad-chasing is partly social engineering. In wild nature you need more than just a pretty face and halo effect to survive.
That should be common sense. Sexual selection is superficial AF and without natural selection, it can only lead to the degeneracy of the species.

I already tested my gender swap picture on Tinder. Every man was interested in me while as man nothing happened. If I was born female, I would have won life instantly. Lol at being born as a man.

I already tested my gender swap picture on Tinder. Every man was interested in me while as man nothing happened. If I was born female, I would have won life instantly. Lol at being born as a man.
Exactly.

Balding is caused by DHT production and (most importantly) DHT sensitivity of the hair follicles. Regardless of how sensitive a women's follicles are, they are still almost immune to balding because they have almost no DHT in their body (DHT comes from test, they have 10-20 times less test AND they convert DHT at a smaller rate than men). Btw if you're curious, finasteride works by lowering your DHT levels a lot (and that's also why it makes some men sterile, low test, low energy, depressive, gives some men ED). Anti balding shampoo simply remove DHT from the hair follicles, it's a surface level treatment.

Thanks for this post, it explains a lot.
My father has more hair on his head at 65 than I had at twenty. My grandfather had a full head of hair when he died. The men in my mothers family all went bald early.

I thought you didn't have a smartphone, how'd you download face-app?

Women cuz their genes effect sons more I think as daughters genes don't matter men will fuck anything ngl :feelsrope:

I thought you didn't have a smartphone, how'd you download face-app?

I had to buy a samsung galaxy tab (I bought it last year). I had to buy it because everything in my uni now requires a two-factor-authentication using a shit called Symantec VIP. I had quite a difficult time learning how to use a device with touch interface.

It's over.

The unholy trinity:
-Makeup
-High Heels
-Push up bra

Trannies get a lot of surgery, if they spend the same amount of money but to improve as a male instead of becoming a woman they would most likely become chadlite at least

Thanks for this post, it explains a lot.
My father has more hair on his head at 65 than I had at twenty. My grandfather had a full head of hair when he died. The men in my mothers family all went bald early.
Yup, your mom's side of the family is to blame. Feels bad man.

I'm NW1 myself and I've seen 50 year olds with NW1. It's so unfair.

literally 90% of men have NW1-NW2 by 25, a big portion do not bald any further they just lose some density as they age.
Be happy you have NW1, as long as it is seems stable don't even worry about it, worry when it starts to go past NW2

I had quite a difficult time learning how to use a device with touch interface.

It's over.

Imagine you have to learn how to drive as grown up man and you cannot even do it.

literally 90% of men have NW1-NW2 by 25, a big portion do not bald any further they just lose some density as they age.
Be happy you have NW1, as long as it is seems stable don't even worry about it, worry when it starts to go past NW2
But I had a NW0 like 1-2 years ago. The NW1 is very recent. I've even seen a loss of density at the front. It's making me worried.

Females are. I saw tons of girls in school that would be rotting here if they were born male e.g. short with small/no ass and tits with glasses and recessed chin/bones.

Yup, your mom's side of the family is to blame. Feels bad man.

My grandmother from mother side has nw4 and she is 56 years old. The reaper is comig for me :cryfeels:

My grandmother from mother side has nw4 and she is 56 years old. The reaper is comig for me :cryfeels:
Unless she's on some medication that fucks with her hair it's probably a really bad sign.

Women don't need to be attractive to spread their genes. Historically 95%+ of women have been able to spread their genes whereas only 20% of men were able to.

There are also women with chad genes:
F701a42172772f98b4ce6e247b05da5c
Rs 600x600 180526104511 600 stacy  keiblercm52618
Timthumb
A1fd54d05dc1a1c73e17ab324e0442aa
Those woman would be gigachads if male

Women don't need to be attractive to spread their genes. Historically 95%+ of women have been able to spread their genes whereas only 20% of men were able to.

80/20 rule in action

men just have better bone structure.

Some examples:

Rose-FaceApp.jpg
IMG_0579.jpg

High IQ. Foids will fraud their looks, despite many of them carrying ugly dominant traits.