Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who are these people..... i weap for the missingcels.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
All these newcels, and so many oldcels gone.
So many lost good members that brought so much to this site.
But the one that burned the worst was @Kointo banning.
It can't keep going like this, cut the cord.
I..it dosnt feel the same
904A30795FF714028045318E9C7265C13D3B4DE8

I've noticed that forums like this never stick around, and neither do the people. Low value men are the nomads of the internet. I've been on forum style places like this, places like reddit, imageboards (such as 4chan and 8ch), and pretty much everywhere in between. I stay until it gets shut down or goes to shit. Alot of the oldcels are probably part of this philosophy, but who am I to say.

I've noticed that forums like this never stick around, and neither do the people. Low value men are the nomads of the internet. I've been on forum style places like this, places like reddit, imageboards (such as 4chan and 8ch), and pretty much everywhere in between. I stay until it gets shut down or goes to shit. Alot of the oldcels are probably part of this philosophy, but who am I to say.
Sadly most of the oldcels got banned.

It's remarkable that I haven't been banned. I get banned everywhere, even on boards with the lowest virgin scum.

A lot of the people who used to post here when I registered back in January are not around anymore either. Posting here everyday just gets boring after a while. I would leave too if I could, but I have no friends in real life.

Don’t know the full details but it seems he didn’t like what was happening with the community on here in total, and with the recent news of those 2 larpers you probably understand.

I liked the forum from the time I created this account until this place got on the news

It's remarkable that I haven't been banned. I get banned everywhere, even on boards with the lowest virgin scum.
I'm not as prolific as you, but I've also been banned from every forum I've ever used except this one.

I liked the forum from the time I created this account until this place got on the news
This place was comfy when we had the old layout.

And yet here people actually care about you and worry about you when you stop posting.

Yep all the good quality oldcels are getting banned. On the other hand some exposed fakecel larpers are allowed here and some users are even allowed to use two accounts by the grace of some people.

I'm not oldcel though I lurked November until I made this account. I used to interact with the oldcels so much, but they're gone now. :feelsrope:

i guess if this place does shutdown/ starts losing members and not active anymore, then cucktears will disintegrate too. Yes they stil have braincels to insult and make fun of, but still the end is nigh for them eh
Sadly most of the oldcels got banned.
old incels.iscel here checking in fam