Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who are you trying to protect

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Are you trying to be moral fag.
who are you trying to protect. Did they come to your aid when you were getting bulied. or did they helped you in the times when you were thinking about killing yourself.
Have they ever asked you how you are.
why would you care if they became gay, got raped , sold into prostitution or get run over by maniacs. you are nobody to them.
Dont be a moral fag as an incel.
Don't comment, dont report, dont react..

who are you talking about?

It doesn’t matter

I will man the barricades and keep the degenerates away from da kidz nigguh
@kay' thoughts

Linesnap is correct about what hes saying right here right now in the club on saturday night Car-mang
man i cant believe today is saturday, i spent the whole day thinking it was friday
also i whenever i visit the dentist i get shit scared and traumatized so then i come to the conclusion no one deserves to suffer (cept those fuckers i will not name)

man i cant believe today is saturday, i spent the whole day thinking it was friday
also i whenever i visit the dentist i get shit scared and traumatized so then i come to the conclusion no one deserves to suffer (cept those fuckers i will not name)
The only reason i know how its saturday because my sister visited, also the dentist is easy shit, nowhere close to what i endure mango.

Also looking at ur avi reminded me of the ferrari wallet i paid 50$ for, it broke down and shred in a week

The only reason i know how its saturday because my sister visited, also the dentist is easy shit, nowhere close to what i endure mango.

Also looking at ur avi reminded me of the ferrari wallet i paid 50$ for, it broke down and shred in a week
i also go through stress and the dentist is still scary as fuck, that one time the drill hit a nerve was the worst pain i ever felt in my life, that shit will always stay in my memory
i used to have a ferrari football, i lost it doe, kinda strange how theres an entire cult surrounding the company of ferrari

The only thing I can care about is maybe a little boy getting bullied and an homeless man who was abandoned by society I actually Saw one this week and gave him 5€ because it was cold outside
But I cant care about women being raped n murdered tbh

i also go through stress and the dentist is still scary as fuck, that one time the drill hit a nerve was the worst pain i ever felt in my life, that shit will always stay in my memory
i used to have a ferrari football, i lost it doe, kinda strange how theres an entire cult surrounding the company of ferrari
That must have been a prime moron dentist.

Ferrari should stick to making cars only, because all their other products suck

That must have been a prime moron dentist.
nah, she was alright actually, fixed all my cavities, the nerve incident will never be forgotten though

Take your meds brocel

nah, she was alright actually, fixed all my cavities, the nerve incident will never be forgotten though
If she had big boobs that rubbed on your face then we forgive her mango

If she had big boobs that rubbed on your face then we forgive her mango
she was around 60 and her tits werent noticable
OVER