Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are your favorite Incel killers?

ElliotMogger

ElliotMogger

Professional misogynist
Obviously Elliot Rodger but some underrated ones are Alek Minassian and Marc Lepine.

how is alek minassian underrated GrAY

Joined Feb 21, 2024
Posts 21

Umpqua's Chris Harper-Mercer

'hey fellow incels! haha i love elliot rodger! he killed all the normies! am i right buddyboyos?'

Cho because of his efficiency and purity of motive.

Not that I’d ever condone or support what he did but if I did it would be him as he took out the actual people he felt wronged him whereas Elliot Rodger killed his fellow incels and a couple of randos in comparison.

Glowiesmith

Hello fellow incels.

Incel killer as in killing incels or incels killing someone?

Its more frequent a non incel kills someone, Not every dude identifies as an inkler either.

Are you fuckin serious bro go back to 4chan. I don't have a favorite killer JFL.

Seung-Hui Cho​

The supreme gentleman himself

Cho because of his efficiency and purity of motive.

Not that I’d ever condone or support what he did but if I did it would be him as he took out the actual people he felt wronged him whereas Elliot Rodger killed his fellow incels and a couple of randos in comparison.
He didnt identify as incel with that thinking you can consider most scooters "incels"

The great George sodini because he actually targeted foids