Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who do girls prefer. She is legally bound to him for 25 years

Who

• A

• B

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
She can’t cheat in any way, shape or form (neither sexually nor otherwise). But neither can the man. She can’t pleasure herself sexually. For 25 years.

There’s a very AI smart system that controls all that.

So:
A middle class, 5’1” stacylite* prefers:

A - a 8/10 who is upper-middle class, earns 90k per year (after taxes). His Height: 5’6”… Dick: 16cm.

B - a 6/10 who is very wealthy (20 million in assets, earns 400k per year, after taxes). His Height: 5’9”… Dick: 13cm.

Last edited:
The most handsome

there is a huge a difference between ultra rich and middle class. if you make > $500k, you can get almost any stacy.
I’m talking about 20-50 million in assets

there is a huge a difference between ultra rich and middle class. if you make > $500k, you can get almost any stacy.
How will she know he makes that much without approaching, Can women detect bank accounts now?

A. 5'6 destroys B.

How will she know he makes that much without approaching, Can women detect bank accounts now?
Yes. But I’m asking who they want to date, given they know everything, just for the sake of the question

Richfag, stacies flock to richfags for luxury.

drive expensive cars.
live in a large house.
post pictures of you in yacht.
post pictures with famous people.
brag about your vacations.
If theyre not infront of the house she wont know unless he tell her hER so
Creepy guy drives car

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4