Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who do you hate more troons of feminists

Which one do you hate more

• Troons

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Feminists

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
I hate feminists slightly more than troons

Remeber foids are keeping you from being happy foids want you to suffer your whole life

Both with big hatred. I want to rapes whores & behead the Troons!

I want 41 to become 100!

The vast majority of troons are feminists. If you’re asking who I hate more between troons and bio-holes, the answer is obviously troons

Feminists do more damage, troons are just trying to living their best worst life :feelshaha:

I want 41 to become 100!

feminists. i think if it wasn't for feminists in the first place, troons wouldn't exist.

Both, Just use the indian sledgehammer tradition on them.

Feminists are the worst thing on the planet. They have caused millions to die.

Who do I hate more? It would have to be troons. If nothing else, for one simple reason:

Even if feminists are badly mistaken, they probably actually believe their (mistaken) ideas. But when it comes to troons, it is entirely disingenuous. These are actually sick men, who want special treatment, sympathy for non-existent problems, and the ability to cheat at sports. That last part overlaps with access to women's locker rooms and other safe spaces.

These people are almost invariably child predators, to boot. So in short, I'd much rather deal with every annoying green-haired feminist on earth than see ONE troon trying to interact with school kids for nefarious purposes.

Feminists is objectively the correct answer.

All problems in our current society were appeared because of feminism.

Troons appeared because of feminism

Feminism is the cause of everything bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back