Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who do you hate more?

Choose

• Total voters
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
Personally, my hatred for normies is stronger. Foids have been rude to me my whole life but at least some of them have value to me by being eye candy. Normies on the other hand also made my life a living hell for a reason that's not in my control and they haven't done anything that helped me in any shape or form. Also by normies, I mean mentally, not in looks, so Chads and bluepilled incels apply as well.

Normies due to their bullshit and gaslighting.

Normies by far i physically recoil thinking about them

I hate everything outside of me. Those I know live a double existence, one within my individual and another unknowable.

I have an equal amount of hate for both of them.

I hate foids more, they barred me from sex and intimacy, also Foids are egotistical, narcissistic and entitled even more then normies.

Normies, atleast foids are hot :ahegao:

I believe it’s not worth it hating anyone. Do you really hate ants for stealing your food, do you hate the rain for making you cold, do you hate birds for shitting on your car? There’s no point, you just deal with the reality. The same goes with groups of people, whether that be women, normies, chads, whatever. Keep a level head

r/IncelsWithoutHate!!!

I originally chose foids, but changed my answer the second I re-read what you said about it referring to normies in terms of mentality/state of mind.

They are more to blame for the current state of things, since a good amount of them have the potential to become blackpilled: When I speak about them being "blackpilled" I mean it in the sense that they know more than just "looks & NT are all that matters" but also knowing the actual truth about various topics(race realism, LGBTQ+ agenda, Jewish question, etc).

I believe it’s not worth it hating anyone. Do you really hate ants for stealing your food, do you hate the rain for making you cold, do you hate birds for shitting on your car? There’s no point, you just deal with the reality. The same goes with groups of people, whether that be women, normies, chads, whatever. Keep a level head
Spoken like a true Reddit troon

Spoken like a true Reddit troon
Sleeper account, so it checks out.

I originally chose foids, but changed my answer the second I re-read what you said about it referring to normies in terms of mentality/state of mind.

They are more to blame for the current state of things, since a good amount of them have the potential to become blackpilled: When I speak about them being "blackpilled" I mean it in the sense that they know more than just "looks & NT are all that matters" but also knowing the actual truth about various topics(race realism, LGBTQ+ agenda, Jewish question, etc).
They're literal sheep that attacks anyone that dares to break their reality apart.