Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who do you think has it worse? Curries or sand nigs?

Who has it worse?

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Curries don't get bombed by a superpower but they are oppressed by their poverty and subhumanity. Sand nigs on the other hand are superior to curries but suffer from jewish western imperialism.

Southern Asian men, unfortunately.

Curries hindus especially are genetically inferior to sand niggers, they dont even eat beef and are less aggressive and non intimdating compared to sandnigs. We all know who white stacies go to and which countries they travel to more

Sans nigs like people of the Levant and North Africans are more white looking than curries so they have it better.

Never expected such a braindead question like this from you.

Sand. Curries can trainrapemaxx. In Islamic countries the local elites hoard tons of women and you can't step outside of the line even in minor ways without risking severe punishment.

white women are turning moslem for BMC

Curries without a fucking doubt:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

sands don't have it bad rofl

Curries for sure. At least sandnigs have superior physicality and can cope with their imperial history. Curries are the lowest of the low in every regard

Depends which, Levant Arabs like al-Assad are moggers, Assad himself even has blue eyes, Yemenis are all darker-skinned, then there are all the flavours of curry you can get, unless you mean in their home country. Since I'm neither I cannot comment on that

Obviously curries

You'd have to be on @Caesercel levels of cope to ever suggest curries are better in any way than sands

This idea is retarded so is the other option because the question itself is meaningless
Why is it meaningless? Ask anyone snd they'd sooner choose to be the average Arab as opposed to the average indian

Ask anyone snd they'd sooner choose to be the average Arab as opposed to the average indian
That is not what the meaningless question is asking though

That is not what the meaningless question is asking though
That's essentially what it is asking. It's asking who has it worse AKA who lives a better life, which we know is heavily influenced by looks?

That's essentially what it is asking.
No it isn't. The question "which race is better" is different from the question "which race would anyone rather be".

The first question is meaningless blabber. The second question is meaningful linguistically speaking but one for which no knowledge could be claimed

Curries

While curries may not be getting blown to smithereens they face the even crueler fate of living in india

No it isn't. The question "which race is better" is different from the question "which race would anyone rather be".

The first question is meaningless blabber. The second question is meaningful linguistically speaking but one for which no knowledge could be claimed
OK bro. Whatever copes your boat
Curries

While curries may not be getting blown to smithereens they face the even crueler fate of living in india
There's also the fact that most arab countries sans Yemen, Palestine and Syria are decent. Morocco, Algeria, Iran, Turkey, and especially Saudi, Oman, and UAE. Even fucking iraq is safer and cleaner than India despite 3 decades of wars and american bullshit

Aren't both the same? Therefore the ones that live in the trash

Curries are made of shit:feelskek:

Curries, of course. How is this even a serious poll?

Obviously sands. Currys can run JBC game mang

Curries. Sands can run the muh Free Palestine game with SJWs.

Curry's have lower SMV and are more mistreated by and hating by foids but curry's also have better living conditions in there home countries generally. It's close but I think I'm going to have to give it to curry's.

Curry's have lower SMV and are more mistreated by and hating by foids but curry's also have better living conditions in there home countries generally. It's close but I think I'm going to have to give it to curry's.
Kek no the fuck they don't. India is a shithole. Saudi, Oman, turkey, jordan, Iran, even fucking Iraq, have better living conditions that hindustan

Except that is exactly what you are doing
You are the one who ascribed to me a postion on a question so meaningless that no coherent position on it could be held. And then you proceeded to make a statement tangential to that question. That too an assertion that may never be confirmed.

Yeah. I think its clearly you who are coping

is this even a question?