Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else gives 0 effort in anything?

3000showers

3000showers

✩✩✩✩✩
★★
I dont even pretend anymore
Whats the point of working if i cant even manage to buy a house or retire?
Just to work and sleep?
Why should i be a productive member of soyciety when im given absolutely nothing?

You work to pay (((rent))). You will own nothing and be happy goyim.

You work to pay (((rent))). You will own nothing and be happy goyim.
you will rent everything, own nothing, and be grateful for the crumbs

Me. I am not contributing to a society that has been bullying me, excluding me, humiliating me and harassing me. I will not be an employee of someone who does not see me as a human, and I choose not to work all day just to be a laughing stock for all the normies there.

Me. I am not contributing to a society that has been bullying me, excluding me, humiliating me and harassing me. I will not be an employee of someone who does not see me as a human, and I choose not to work all day just to be a laughing stock for all the normies there.
you have to be 18 to post here

Yeah, I find myself not able to give effort to things like acquiring a job, finishing my degree or getting a license, yet I am able to accomplish home projects and stuff fine and can work for hours on end.

Thats because I know the traditional route is a scam, at least when I garden at home or something I know it benefits myself and my parents and its no bullshit.

But getting a drivers license, getting money, I would do that to acquire sex and I am not getting any ANYWAY

Studying my degree is extremely difficult for me. I have 0 motivation to study and read what normi teachers with no fucking idea of anything send me to study.

It's like trying to move a giant rock over a hill.

After quitting my job of 10 years, I pretty much gave up (mentally). I honestly feel "retired" without actually being retired... fuck the system and faggots like Ben Shapiro who want us all to work til we're dead. Nah, I'll pass. Fuck that. If this leads to economy / society collapsing, fine with me, idgaf anymore.