Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Who else hate their parents?

L

Lifeisshit

Waiting for info.
-
ANOTHER BRUTAL CHILDHOOD INCIDENT

This one time I went to kitchen around 9 pm to get some food. Opened the refrigerator found nothing. No snack no fruit nothing. Saw my mom walking out of bathroom. She was smelling of alcohol and smoke. I asked her "can you make me something, I'm hungry". That bitch didn't even look in my direction and just kept on walking.

Immediately after, my faggot dad showed up. Just a sight of him used to make my blood boil because of what he did to me. So I lowered my head and stared walking towards my brother's room. He asked "you hungry? I'll make something I'm hungry too". I said NO and as I was leaving the kitchen he walked aggressively towards me and shoved me as hard as he could.

My left temple hit the edge of the wall and I stared bleeding immediately. Faggot yelled at me basically saying how I'm so ungrateful and doesn't appreciate him.

Motherfucker did you just forgot you sold you own son to get out of jail. Acting like you the greatest dad or something. Fucking faggot piece of shit. Hope Satan rapes you like those old bastards raped me. Then you'll know how it feels.

So anyway I'm sitting there crying and brother came downstairs, saw me bleeding heavily so he took me to hospital. I ended up getting 3 stitches. Nurse asked me what happened and before i could open my mouth bro told them that I injured myself while playing. Didn't even let me tell the truth. WHAT THE FUCKKKK
So yeah just another shitpost about horrible things that mom and dad did to me.
NOT ONLY THEY GAVE ME SHITTY GENES BUT ALSO MENTAL ISSUES.
Because of them I have personality disorders, DID, extreme anxiety around old people.

Still going to therapy few times a month after all these years.

I've cut all contacts with them after i graduated college but still check on them sometimes. Why do I keep doing this

duh im a kiddiecel i hate my mf mom

This one time I went to kitchen around 9 pm to get some food. Opened the refrigerator found nothing. No snack no fruit nothing. Saw my mom walking out of bathroom. She was smelling of alcohol and smoke. I asked her "can you make me something, I'm hungry". That bitch didn't even look in my direction and just kept on walking.

Immediately after, my faggot dad showed up. Just a sight of him used to make my blood boil because of what he did to me. So I lowered my head and stared walking towards my brother's room. He asked "you hungry? I'll make something I'm hungry too". I said NO and as I was leaving the kitchen he walked aggressively towards me and shoved me as hard as he could.

My left temple hit the edge of the wall and I stared bleeding immediately. Faggot yelled at me basically saying how I'm so ungrateful and doesn't appreciate him.

Motherfucker did you just forgot you sold you own son to get out of jail. Acting like you the greatest dad or something. Fucking faggot piece of shit. Hope Satan rapes you like those old bastards raped me. Then you'll know how it feels.

So anyway I'm sitting there crying and brother came downstairs, saw me bleeding heavily so he took me to hospital. I ended up getting 3 stitches. Nurse asked me what happened and before i could open my mouth bro told them that I injured myself while playing. Didn't even let me tell the truth. WHAT THE FUCKKKK
Because of them I have personality disorders, DID, extreme anxiety around old people.

I've cut all contacts with them after i graduated college but still check on them sometimes. Why do I keep doing this
Brutal. I'm fortunate enough to have parents who loved me and treated me nicely

Hope you ditched them:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Parents like yours are responsible for your DID,such people should not be allowed to breed:reeeeee::reeeeee:

I thought my family was bad but yours are hellspawn. You have my condolences brother. You’re a strong person because if I were you I would kill that entire family and then myself.

I feel bad for you OP. I have a single mom, and I hate her a lot. She acts like she knows everything jfl. When I was a kid, she'd take away my stuff when I don't listen to her. Often when I argue back about what she did wrong to me she'd lose her shit, and tell about how stupid and useless I am to her. Glad I'm finally away from that entitled piece of shit.