Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Who else is rotting on a Saturday night while normalfags are hanging out with friends?

Stone Cold Incel

Stone Cold Incel

We live in a clown world, just dressing the part
★★★
Never began if you're on an incel forum on Saturday night. I did nothing today but play retro video games alone.

Not .is members apparently, what could they be doing?

HERe it's 2.45 am, so nevER began

Last edited:
Watching bad Sci Fi and thinking about getting drunk. Ok not just thinking about it.

Me, got a haircut earlier today (still a virgin) and spent some time watching a few slasher movies

I can't stand normalfags. Every fucking Saturday night they are out getting wasted with friends like it's some kind of religion. In fact, it's more like breathing to them. It just happens automatically without question. Meanwhile I don't have a single friend, so doing anything fun on Saturday night is out of the question.

Yes, but I'm not really on the forum rn

Hungover from binge drinking yesterday so I slept all day. Only got up to get water and eat a bit. Still hungover so I think i'll sleep most of tomorrow as well and take care of some errands later in the day (maybe).

browsing for something good on youtube atm. Maybe just find a good classic horror/sci-fi flick and go back to sleep.

Not much of a life tbh.

I'm hungover and miserable. Normies, sexhavers and non-alcoholics have things to look forward to each week.

I just think about how I'm gonna make the next weekend fly by as fast as possible. Getting drunk works but it bites me in the ass hard afterwards.