Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Who else lives in their head and daydreams/monologues 24/7?

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain
Oneitis is waning as I realise that I was in a corny fantasy and everything I was doing or thinking was completely fake. I tend to adapt to my environment instead of being rigid so I can insert myself into the atmosphere. Not good. Also incredibly feminine. I don’t even want to go into detail because it’s so cringe.

It’s complicated but it isn’t. Trucels will understand. Actually it’s easy. I treat myself like a side character in other people’s lives rather than people entering my life. Then I generate a fantasy based off that.

Doing studymax and reading books has reduced my maladaptive daydreaming a lot but getting out of bed in the morning is still a problem. If I don't have the willpower to jump out of bed, I can daydream for hours in the morning.

Doing studymax and reading books has reduced my maladaptive daydreaming a lot but getting out of bed in the morning is still a problem. If I don't have the willpower to jump out of bed, I can daydream for hours in the morning.
Reading books stimulates my daydream further. I can only read a page at a time

Reading books stimulates my daydream further. I can only read a page at a time
It might be better if you read more philosophy or psychology. Reading Dostoevsky destroys me mentally and makes me daydream for hours. I recommend reading Schopenhauer's books. And of course, if you haven't read them yet, you can read mein kampf and industrial society and its future. These are really basic books.

Having a oneitis is most useless; at least you wave away this delusion, however, instead of continuing to incessantly obsess about a particular foid as a subhuman... :feelsjuice:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

I think all have a inner monologue; subhumans simply use it more, due to rampant isolation. :society:

I've almost managed to completely fill my life with copes at this point in order to drown out my brain.

If I'm not working on my PhD, I'm spending my huge neetbux on gaming, first edition books, and takeaways.

Fuck listening to that inner voice... Listening to him could make me go crazy.

Who else lives in their head and daydreams/monologues 24/7?
I used to daydream a fair bit, but I have trouble suspending my disbelief these days, so the daydreaming has lessened. I still talk to myself plenty tho.
I treat myself like a side character in other people’s lives rather than people entering my life. Then I generate a fantasy based off that.
Interesting. I almost never fantasize about real people. I virtually always conjure up imaginary ones to be side characters in my fantasies (where I am the main player). I wonder which is more common?

Big time, that’s the way I fall asleep nowadays

Having a oneitis is most useless; at least you wave away this delusion, however, instead of continuing to incessantly obsess about a particular foid as a subhuman... :feelsjuice:

I think all have a inner monologue; subhumans simply use it more, due to rampant isolation. :society:
She’s a rare type of cute, thus her mannerisms etc led to my mind constructing a fantasy oneitis.

Indeed, I have spent way too much time alone doing nothing in my youth, led to me mastering the art of daydreaming

I used to daydream a fair bit, but I have trouble suspending my disbelief these days, so the daydreaming has lessened. I still talk to myself plenty tho.

Interesting. I almost never fantasize about real people. I virtually always conjure up imaginary ones to be side characters in my fantasies (where I am the main player). I wonder which is more common?
I do both

dont quote yourself you fucking narcy :feelsEhh:

I daydream everyday, I love when I "fall" into my imagination so far that reality doesn't disturb me

Same here

Yeah I just walk around aimlessly and daydream when I'm bored.

you do it every time nigger :feelshaha: your posting style has been drastically changed after around 4-5k
It's more efficient in terms of displaying actual information/thoughts, and formatting... :feelsjuice:

Plus, who doesn't like the smilies? :feelsaww:

Yeah I just walk around aimlessly and daydream when I'm bored.
Yeah this shit is so comfy but its so dangerous. Maladaptive daydreaming is cucked thing to do. Just try to get over it. Reading "boring" books help a lot.

Yeah this shit is so comfy but its so dangerous. Maladaptive daydreaming is cucked thing to do. Just try to get over it. Reading "boring" books help a lot.
I don't think it's necessarily bad if you're using it to think about concepts you've learned.

The real world is empty for me, even if I talk to anybody, I dont enjoy it. I have social anhedonia due to my schizoid problem, the fantasy world is the only place I feel safe and be fill with imaginary people that I felt genuine enjoy talking to.

ik its not real, but its only time I felt 'human'

the real world is just a void of nothingness and I am alienated from society

I don't think most people use it the way you say.
I personally do sometimes.
I believe people should let themselves be bored more often. It's good to sit down and think for once instead of constantly being bombarded with information.

Honestly, life is just a bunch of useless things we do that amount to nothing really in the end. I dont enjoy alot of things most humans do, thats why I need to hear music. To occupy me from the void that is inside me. I don't fell human. For these two years, I've always felt that way, it starts really when I was 14. So I decide to abandon school and become a shut-in. Now I finally found I guess purpose in things I enjoy, and now I will pursue a study for it and that's why I wll go to school back.

As an ADHDcel this is me 24/7

Thinking and MD is not the same thing. Thinking is good MD is not. Thinking about your future, plans is good. Dreaming about having a girlfriend and intimate moments feels so good but its addictive and make your life worse. Don't ask how I know. @Arcadicel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back