Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else saw the lord of the rings: fellowship of the ring in the cinema as a kid?

i saw it on TV but not on cinema
also
inceldom discussion

Last edited:
never got interested into the series

Saw the return of the king.

People ruin every interest i have

I tried getting into LOTR numerous times but I always get so bored with it man. The movies are too fucking long and there's so much lore. I thought of just reading the books instead but I never have the motivation.

I was an adult. the closest I got to seeing it as a kid was the rotograph version but I was scared of the animation.

gollumcel relatable

I tried getting into LOTR numerous times but I always get so bored with it man. The movies are too fucking long and there's so much lore. I thought of just reading the books instead but I never have the motivation.
The books are much more boring :feelskek:

Extraordinary movie loved it.

I thought they were better everyone says that
The movies are an excellent adaptation, probably the best out there, only thing that has been taken away is ton of singing and tom bombadil, who says the books are better is an elitist nerd. Only thing I didn't like in the movie was making Denethor a retard, while in the books he had very rational reasons for acting how he did, ie. battling Sauron with the seeing stone. But all in all the movies are 10/10. t. nerd who has read the books like a dozen times