Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who else wants to restore old countries?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
When I was young, at 9, I was obssessed with the Roman empire, long story short I had a period of a modern day Roman empire and how the soldiers/equipment would look, noteworthy is how the artists picture them as retro-ancient with roman styled helmets modernized with modern gears like NVG.

Later it was the Soviet Union, I would look for stuff that connects the Soviet union to the "present day", I would research endlessly about the development of intenret and computers in the CCCP and all other stuff.

Then it was imperial Japan, how brave the men in the country were and how advanced it was, being fanatic and all kind of stuff.

And I think about many of the Chinese dynasties too and what if they reunited China in a present day China.

Then now it's Nazi Germany, I wonder how the world would look like if axis won ww2 and so on.

This is all much more interesting than the normslop npcs talk about about and research (gossip about "friends", reality shows about relationships, celebrity gossip). Most of the greatest inventions and knowlege were introduced by volcels.

I was obsessed with history and still am to this day. The hobby does gravitate a lot of lonely below average looking men to it.

The actual Egypt would be badass to have again. The modern Egyptians seem and look annoying to me. Like they just want to live off a pass accomplishment. Persia should come back.

Since the demise of the Holy Roman Empire there is no roman emperor anymore so theoretically anyone could claim the title.