Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious woman

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
a friend of mine had a situation showing the ruthlessness of women towards everything

Previously, when the Soviet Union existed, apartments were given out free of charge, but they were state-owned and not registered in anyone’s name. After the collapse, apartments had to be registered. For some reason, my friend’s mother registered them in the name of her eldest daughter (at that time she was 16), and she herself worked in a European country, she has now returned, and her daughter literally, I’m not really embellishing, answered “no, I won’t register you in an apartment, look for another one, YOU HAVE ALREADY LIVED YOUR LIFE, NOW LET ME LIVE,” imagine how your the child tells you this, and this is her daughter, whom she looked after for half her life

and betabuxsers hope that the woman will be grateful to them for keeping them in the relationship, funny

the stupidest choice for a betasucker is a russian woman, they are the most merciless and eager to suck every penny out of a person, although it seems to me that every woman is like this, not only russians

Russian (post-soviet) foids just never had the first two waves of feminism and just skipped right to the fourth one. With this and their traditional misandrist mindset, it's no wonder why they are so cruel and materialistic and entitled and believe they were oppressed at the same time.

what chad rejection does to a foid

Russian (post-soviet) foids just never had the first two waves of feminism and just skipped right to the fourth one. With this and their traditional misandrist mindset, it's no wonder why they are so cruel and materialistic and entitled and believe they were oppressed at the same time.
They are most likely not feminists, but simply cruel people who only want money from men and then live without men, perhaps because their mother raised them without a father, fatherlessness in the post-Soviet space is very common

what chad rejection does to a foid
by the way, no, as I understand it, she works as a prostitute and does this at home, but this is not certain, I only heard the conversation briefly, and listened to half of it