Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who else was so autistic they was mute?

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
I was mute in middle school & for some time in primary school as well.

ovER if you had this trait.

I was very quiet through the most of primary+middle school but never really mute.

People still think I'm mute.

I was never mute but I might aswell have been because every time I tried speaking I was ignored

till i was like 8/9 i never spoke more than 3/4 sentences a day

I was never mute but I might aswell have been because every time I tried speaking I was ignored
holy shit same. being mute was comfy anyway i hate being forced to talk and say some shit that nobody will listen to. I have a weak voice that can't be heard properly anyway. what's the fucking point?

holy shit same. being mute was comfy anyway i hate being forced to talk and say some shit that nobody will listen to. I have a weak voice that can't be heard properly anyway. what's the fucking point?
"speak up more :soy::foidSoy:" i speak up and get ignored. fuck all of them

The exact same opposite. I always made puns, cracked jokes and generally jestermaxxed

The exact same opposite. I always made puns, cracked jokes and generally jestermaxxed
I did this at the very end of primary school. I jestERmaxxed and was like a meme. I don’t know how I managed to go back to mute after I finished primary school. Must be just retardation.

I was never mute but I rarely spoke, unless I had to go to the bathroom or the teacher asked me a question. I never had anything to talk about anyway. To be honest, I don't even know what my real voice sounds like, because whenever I do speak, I try to sound as little autistic as possible by changing the pitch of my voice and i have some throat problems so I have to clear my throat before speaking.