Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who gives a shit if the west continues? There's 4 billion asians and China will rule them all. West is trash and has doomed itself

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Caring about the west in 2020 is like a 350 lb bald 50 year old man caring about dating teen girls. It was all over 30 years ago, Worrying about it at this point is stupid.

Why do people in the west like to pretend that china doesn't exist and that europe and america are the most powerful?

Why are so many men upset they can't settle down with a family and worship foids when the majority of those women are fat, old, and hate men? I'm really intrigued by the level of delusion by men in the west.

The problem still exists in China though. Hell the highest proportion of self made female billionaires are from China.

Then we got way more males than females in China too. Thats why many of them are going overseas to hunt for wives there.

DxhYrFMXcAEbWpR

I cannot wait for the Chinese overlords to rise up. Companies are already rolling over for them entirely so it's a sign of times to come. I can't look at any Western media without seeing Chinamen finger prints all over it anymore

They probably hates whites or something

I don't blame men who crave for romance and marriage. After a certain age, you're supposed to have a family and not be the protagonist of your own life anymore. Too bad it's impossible to do so in a minimally satisfactory way in the west in 2019 almost 2020, especially if you're ugly.

I don't blame men who crave for romance and marriage. After a certain age, you're supposed to have a family and not be the protagonist of your own life anymore. Too bad it's impossible to do so in a minimally satisfactory way in the west in 2019 almost 2020, especially if you're ugly.
We were never protagonists. We're faceless side characters in this word.

Only Chad gets to be the MC

Because China is even worse that the West. Especially for men.

Besides, China will never be that powerful anyway. They just don't have the appeal that the West has/had and will never be able to export their culture globally. If they will try to take over other countries people will rebel hard. They can try with economy but that shit never lasts.

Family has become an stale concept. Most marriages end with divorces thus broken homes, only Chad and Stacy who've an open marriage can still have a decent marriage whlist raising a decent household.

When the chinese take over:

We were never protagonists.
That's exactly why so many incels have the so-called "Peter Pan Syndrome". We didn't get to experience important things in the correct time, so we're stuck at that stage. But society will never ever in a million years care.
Family has become an stale concept.
Sadly, yes. Because marriage nowadays is a gynocentric feminist joke and not actual marriage.

I need to keep my future social credit score high, so:
CHINA NUMBER ONEEEE

China will be worse though. Hell I think it might be even worse for incels there already

China is an objectivally worse society for incels and people in general. The inceldom crisis is massive, and the only reason you don't hear more about it is because the chink govt restricts access to the rest of the global internet. Both the west and china are bad. The only semi-decent world power currently is Russia, and even they are pretty garbage.

The delusion is the result of propaganda and bluepill.exe programming. It's incredibly difficult for the public consciousness to shake off decades of constant conditioning and brainwashing.

China is an objectivally worse society for incels and people in general. The inceldom crisis is massive, and the only reason you don't hear more about it is because the chink govt restricts access to the rest of the global internet. Both the west and china are bad. The only semi-decent world power currently is Russia, and even they are pretty garbage.
Its not just China. Its just Asian societies as a whole.

They got so many people and people are homogeneous. Therefore if you don't fit the mould or standards set by society you're fucked.

Society has no tolerance for rejects and losers in asia.

Look at Singapore. Way better than China yet we got people on this forum from there.

If there's one thing to unite the world, its there are many loser men in their own countries feeling left out.

Its not just China. Its just Asian societies as a whole.

They got so many people and people are homogeneous. Therefore if you don't fit the mould or standards set by society you're fucked.

Society has no tolerance for rejects and losers in asia.

Look at Singapore. Way better than China yet we got people on this forum from there.

If there's one thing to unite the world, its there are many loser men in their own countries feeling left out.
I've always thought that if a significant number of men, perhaps a million or so, would pool resources and create a new male only society in a friendly country, hundreds of millions of men would move there. I sure would. In fact, I would be a member of the first million.

China will likely rule if alien overlords don't take over. Aliens are coming buddy boyos. This is why our civ is being undermined by )))them((( they have
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((reptilian overlords)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I've always thought that if a significant number of men, perhaps a million or so, would pool resources and create a new male only society in a friendly country, hundreds of millions of men would move there. I sure would. In fact, I would be a member of the first million.

It will never happen. All it takes is one Foid to ruin the soup. Men are slaves to their balls.

We will need some AI or something. But then the AI will see us as losers and say we need to be terminated.

I basically look forward to it. The West has completely fucked over its male population for a long time, it deserves to die.

China is demographically doomed, they have similar but birth rates to westerners and nips, but none of the wealth (per capita). They will probably collapse faster than any western country.

We will need some AI or something. But then the AI will see us as losers and say we need to be terminated.
Yeah, AI will be needed to fill the companionship role. But that will be a reality in a decade or two anyways. I don't think the AI will try to terminate us lol. Basic pattern recognition AI already discriminates against foids. I'd imagine a far more advanced version will do the same. This hypothetical love AI doesn't have the same evolutionary impulses that plague females, so it shouldn't hate us.

I cannot wait for the Chinese overlords to rise up. Companies are already rolling over for them entirely so it's a sign of times to come. I can't look at any Western media without seeing Chinamen finger prints all over it anymore
Major lifefuel for ricecels.

China is demographically doomed, they have similar but birth rates to westerners and nips, but none of the wealth (per capita). They will probably collapse faster than any western country.

China kills and enslaves whoever they want to. They'll easily just make women have 3 kids per vagina.

Call of duty, NBA, blizzard, Hollywood. Yeah, it's over for the West
Lol i remember seeing Reddit constantly spamming and awarding Reddit Gold to all those Free HK posts relating to blizzard. Only for it to be a big nothingburger.

Sorry HK bros. But I couldnt help but smile at Reddit getting btfo as usual :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

The problem still exists in China though. Hell the highest proportion of self made female billionaires are from China.

Then we got way more males than females in China too. Thats why many of them are going overseas to hunt for wives there.

View attachment 182362

He became an alcoholic and fatcel.

That's why Sinatra and Cash > Elvis

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back