Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has the highest post count and least amount of shitposts?

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
Who has the golden ratio of lots of posts with minimal shitposts as filler?

There are plenty of users here with 1,000s of posts but some of them are low iq and type cope every post.

Who is the highest IQ poster over 1,000 posts here that has the best content?

I will follow any high iq user, post applications below

@TheWitchKing is the only high iq user here.

@ProudIncelistani
@whogivesafucc
@Indari
@Blackpill101
@Facade
@Kointo
There are many posters of hugh quality here. Forgive me if I forgot to add your name here.

@ProudIncelistani
@whogivesafucc
@Indari
@Blackpill101
@Facade
@Kointo
There are many posters of hugh quality here. Forgive me if I forgot to add your name here.
I feel honored that you mentioned me here, but I do not think that my posts have a high quality. I just release all of my thoughts on this forum.

I feel honored that you mentioned me here, but I do not think that my posts have a high quality. I just release all of my thoughts on this forum.
My opinion bro. I've actually mentioned all those posters whose posts relate to me IRL and make me feel like,"yes, this is how I feel too."

Now I haven't seen him in a while. I could tell by his bluepills that he would leave soon.
His posts were way too long for me to read
And he loves making posts linking to his convoluted threads

His posts were way too long for me to read
And he loves making posts linking to his convoluted threads
Not that, but he believed being incel was temporary and he would eventually find "true love" or whatever.

Not that, but he believed being incel was temporary and he would eventually find "true love" or whatever.
Lol
That son of bitch would never get to the point
Probably why I never noticed

I like zyros' threads,he understands the true meaning of blackpill and has experienced life as an incel and a high tier normie and knows the gigantic difference in life quality a few points in looks can make,though sometimes he can act like a narcissistic little bitch.

@ProudIncelistani
@whogivesafucc
@Indari
@Blackpill101
@Facade
@Kointo
Thank you brother. I always try my best.

I'm the greatest of all time

btw how did he get banned?

it feels like I just saw him

he was low quality shitposter
no im not talking about the quality i mean it felt like i just saw him post like 30 minutes ago. I didn't know bans happened that fast lol

Fuck another novembercel banned

This war on novembercels needs to end :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: