Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who here has been complimented by a FEMALE about anything at all

Did a girl ever give you a compliment

• Yes a girl complimented me atleast once in my life. I am chadcel

• No women complimented me before. Only insults

Results are only viewable after voting.
Basically this is a roll call of how hard the FAILO effect incels have in the eyes of foids, because in all probability statistically speaking the incels that have replied to the thread at one point or another, had objectively the skill level or attributes to be positively commented upon by a foid. However the FAILO kicked in so he doesn't recieve the compliment and gets nothing when an award (see compliment) should have been bestowed by the foid, at that particular time, the FAILO MUTES THE AWARD OF THE COMPLIMENT, THE FOID BEGRUDGES THE INCEL A COMPLIMENT ALWAYS.
However this action is not in effect for an insult, where foids, and NORMANS are actively looking at ways to attack the incel, its the polar opposite even a sniff of a weakness or error and an avalanche of shit.
It really is the worst of both worlds, also CHAD recieves the diametrically opposed experience.

Foids complimened my personaliteehee

After I grew a longer hair to hide my face, I got compliments about my hair.
But then I started to bald a bit... :cryfeels:

For my personality/confidence & "eyes"

nothin here tbh

Weird case of a foid complimenting my eyes in college. Either she was pulling my leg and I was too autistic to get it, or I'm Chadcel

"you are a good student" lol if that means im not incel anymore

Sure, objective stuff like math or drawing in perspective. They just wanted a tutorcel.

Sure, objective stuff like math or drawing in perspective. They just wanted a tutorcel.
Same, got called smart on high school and college when they wanted me to help them with some math/programming problem.

"You're smart"

When I help with school group assignment, or bullshit. And by help, I mean single handedly make sure nobody failed.

Girls tell me i draw pretty good at least. Maybe i can artmaxx

I have been told by dozens of foids that I have a "hot voice" and I don't "sound like an incel" after revealing (not my face) that I was a truecel voicefishing them.

In middle school or early high school one about my long eyelashes asking if I was wearing mascara.

Not exactly sure it's a compliment, but I'll count that as a "yes" because I want to see the results of the poll (you should make it so the results are viewable without voting tbh).

I'm out racing motorbikes, kitesurfing, shooting, hanging with my gymcel bros.
Kitesurf

that sounds difficult SC

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back